Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 1

5:18 PM

Hey everyone! Here is Round 1 of reviews. Rounds 2 and 3 should be this weekend! I believe I reviewed about 50 or so items so stay tuned! The Roseville Anthropologie team is amazing and they were wonderful when I was in there yesterday! Thank you all so much! :)

For all of the reviews, I am wearing the Bakers Savvy in Ice. You can buy it HERE.

Now, on to the reviews!

Here is Girls from Savoy Around The Maypole Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a 0. I tried on the size 2 and the size 0 and the bust was tighter and fit better on the size 0. That was the only fit difference. If you have a small bust, I would size down since the bust area might be too big. I hate buying strapless dresses where you have to keep adjusting and pulling them up! I absolutely love everything about this dress. The fit is comfortable with the back zip and stretchy back. The color is a dark navy with the contrasting embroidered baby blue pattern. The length is also a good length as it hits above my knee. LOVE.

Wishlisted until sale.
Girls from Savoy Around The Maypole Dress
Style#: 20077541
Price: $168
Color: Navy (041)
Length: 31''L
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, comfortable, embroidery detail, length, EVERYTHING
Cons: Size down if you have a small bust
Verdict: A+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale, but I really want this.






Here is Girls From Savoy Nostalgic Asterisks Dress. The dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a 0 here, but would wear my normal size 2 since the bust was a little tight on me. The color is perfect for summer! I love the white detail on the dress and the length is also good as it hits above my knee. I LOVE everything about this dress.

Wishlisted until sale.
Girls From Savoy Nostalgic Asterisks Dress
Style#: 20411377
Price: $158
Color: Red Motif (069)
Length: 37''L
Pros: TTS, color, comfortable, white detailing
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale.






Here is Edme & Esyllte's Annona Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I really love the bodice and the fit. It's very comfortable. The print is also adorable and interesting. It's a square/diamond pattern. The length is good as it hits just at my knee.

Wishlisted, but at the bottom of my list.
Style#: 20472247
Price: $148
Color: Brown (020)
Length: 38''L
Pros: TTS, pattern, comfortable, adorable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: At the bottom of my lust list







Here is the Pezza Dress. The dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This dress was so easy to get on and off and I love this about jersey material dresses. They are so stretchy and comfortable. This is a bit on the heavier side however. The length it good as it hits just at my knee. The color is not as blue as the photo online, but its still beautiful. I have nothing bad to say about this dress! Below, I have paired the Green colorway with the Media Via Belt. Wishlisted until sale.


Pezza Dress
Style#: 20424321
Price: $128
Color: Blue (040), Green (030)
Length: 38''L
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Zehavale's Summer-Grown Dress. This dress runs a bit big. I'm wearing a size 2 here, but would size down to a 0. The bust was too loose on me. I love the delicate features of the shoulders and the flower pattern. So lovely and delicate looking. The length is a little longer as it hits just below my knee. I love all the different colors of the dress since it could be worn with many different colored cardigans and shoes.

Wishlisted for sale, but might be a full price purchase.
Zehavale Summer-Grown Dress
Style#: 20563730
Price: $138
Color: Cream (012)
Length: 38''L
Pros: Colors, length, delicate, lovely, shoulder material
Cons: Runs a little big, size down
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Deletta's Windsor Knot Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This dress is super comfortable and flowy. I love the contrasting colors of navy and beige dot/diamond pattern. The dress is v-neck, but not too low cut. The length is good as it hits just above my knee. Very cute!


Wishlisted, but at the bottom of my list.
Deletta Windsor Knot Dress
Style#: 20421392
Price: $138
Color: Navy (041)
Length: 36''L
Pros: TTS, contrasting colors/pattern, comfortable, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: At the bottom of my lust list






Here is Girls from Savoy Memory of Feathers Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I could size down to a 0 though since it has a stretchy material in back. You can wear this dress with the halter strap or strapless. I love the bodice, the fit, colors and feathered pattern. This dress is just pure goodness. The length hits just at my knee. LOVE.


Wishlisted until sale.


Girls from Savoy Memory of Feathers Dress
Style#: 19987734
Price: $158
Color: Black Motif (009)
Length: 38''L
Pros: TTS, colors, pattern, comfortable, can wear strapless
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Tuileries Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. The material is super soft and lightweight. It's also very comfortable. I really love the print with all the different flowers. Super cute and completely different! The length is a little long as it hits just below my knee. The Petite version would hit me just at my knee since it's 2 inches shorter.

I love this print, but a pass for me.
Style#: 20471934
Price: $158
Color: Cream (012)
Length: Regular (40''L) and Petite (38''L)
Pros: TTS, colors, flower pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me






Here is Tabitha's Glanz Dress. This dress has NO GIVE to it at all. I am wearing a size 2 here but could size up to a 4 since I am a bit on the busty side. I love the three different colors and how bold and bright this dress it. Absolutely adorable! I love the length of the dress too as it hits above my knee. I thought it would be longer but so glad it's not. The material is stiff and a little heavy but I love the bold print so much, that doesn't really matter to me!

Wishlisted for sale.
Style#: 20643789
Price: $158
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Length: 36''L
Pros: Bold and bright colors, length, print
Cons: Size up if busty, material is heavier and has no stretch or give
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting for sale. Might wait for 2nd cut






Here is Girls from Savoy Sunny Soiree Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. The top portion of this top is very sheer. I usually wouldn't wear a cami underneath but have here in nude since you could see everything through the material. This dress is very adorable and I love the bird pattern on the bottom of the dress. I really don't like the top portion, not just because it's sheer but because I feel like it's just too much going on. The length is good as it hits just above my knee.

I love the print, but a pass for me.
Style#: 20077244
Price: $148
Color: Yellow (079)
Length: 37''L
Pros: TTS, bird print, fit, colors
Cons: Top is very sheer
Verdict: B-
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me. Might revisit at sale time






Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Botanical Crossway Dress. This dress fits TTS. I am wearing a size 0 Regular here but could wear my regular size 2. The love the fit, the colors, pattern...EVERYTHING. It's so comfortable and flowy. The length is just perfect too! I am 5'3'' and it hits just above the flow and doesn't drag. So in LOVE.

Wishlisted for sale, but might be a full price purchase.

Style#: 20473542
Price: $188
Color: Purple Motif (059)
Length: Regular (53.75''L) and Petite (50.25''L)
Pros: TTS, fit, colors, pattern, length, EVERYTHING
Cons: Women how are very tall won't be able to wear this as a maxi dress
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Oh it might be a must, but I'm lusting for now






Here is Zehavale's Flounced Mocha Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 but could size down to a 0. I really love the tiered ruffles, color and length, but hate the way it flows on me. I feel like a big present. The length is on the shorter side as it hits way above my knee. The color is a purple-brown color and it beautiful in person. I really love the idea here, but not the execution.

A pass for me.
Style#: 20165924
Price: $128
Color: Cocoa (022)
Length: 37''L
Pros: TTS, tiered material, length, color
Cons: The way it flows
Verdict: C
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me






Here is Tiny's Speckled Grid Dress. This dress fits a little big. I'm wearing an XS or P and it's very flowy and loose. I believe this is how the dress is supposed to fit however. I really love the print and tied sleeves, but the length of the slip seemed longer then the actual dress. I had to keep pulling up the slip so it wouldn't show. The length is on the longer side as it hits just below my knee. I have belted the dress since I think it looked just horrible without one. This dress did nothing for me at all.

A pass for me.
Style#: 20381992
Price: $128
Color: Red Motif (069)
Length: 41''L
Pros: TTS (very flowy), print, lightweight, comfortable
Cons: Too flowy and loose
Verdict: C
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me






Here is Pilcro's Rise and Shine Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a 0 Regular but could wear my normal size 2. I love this little demin dress! I didn't think I would when I saw it hanging on there in the store, but I'm so glad I tried on. It's comfortable, cute and perfect for Spring and Summer. I also love the sash it comes with that can be removed and used with so many different dresses and skirts. The length is good as it hits just above my knee.

Wishlisted for sale.
Style#: 20430369
Price: $98
Color: Light Denim (092)
Length: Regular (37''L) and Petite
Pros: TTS, comfortable, removable sash
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is We Love Vera's Berry Months Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love everything about this dress. The print is just adorable! I love that you can wear this dress with the straps or strapless. The length is good as it hits just at my knee. LOVE.

Wishlisted until sale, but might be a full price purchase.
Style#: 20474060
Price: $148
Color: Red Motif (092)
Length: Regular (30''L) and Petite
Pros: TTS, comfortable, print, colors, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Tracy Reese's Counting Angles Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size XS. I love the print and colors of this dress. It's very comfortable and super cute in person. The length is good too as it hits just above my knee. I also love how it's not too revealing. It's very comfortable and lightweight.

I love the print, but a pass for me.
Style#: 20367728
Price: $168
Color: Navy (041)
Length: 37''L
Pros: TTS, comfortable, print, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me, but might revisit during sale time






Here is Odille's Lapis Lazuli Shirtdress. This dress fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a 0 but could size up to my regular size 2. There wasn't really pulling on the buttons and it wasn't too tight. If you are small busted, I might consider sizing down unless you want the top to fit more loosely. I really love the bold and bright blue color. I also like the sleeve length and the length of the dress which hits just above my knee. Super comfortable, lightweight and cute.

Wishlisted for sale.
Style#: 20703039
Price: $98
Color: Blue (040)
Length: 36''L
Pros: Color, length, comfortable, price
Cons: Somewhat TTS, can size down if small busted
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments