OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Bianka Blouse

3:55 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday! I just got back from Anthro and reviewed about 50 items. I was there for about 3 hours or so. I will be starting to put those together tonight and will have some reviews up by tomorrow.

Also, I am STILL in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange and new inventory will be added tonight, so stay tuned! There were so many things to add this time, its taken me a little longer. Sorry for no update last night but it's coming! :)

Here is my outfit from today. When I first saw this outfit on Kim from Anthroholic (she looks absolutely beautiful) I knew I had to have the Blouse and shoes. I've been in search in both for awhile. I finally got ahold of the Bianka Blouse in Blue Motif about 2 weeks ago before it went on sale. I did get a PA though so it's even more awesome that I finally scored this. I also got the last pair of these lovely wedges from Bakers at my local mall. The shoes are way more of a pink-blush color then the color shown online. They do run a little big too. The 7's were way too huge on me so I sized down to a 6.5. I'm so glad that I saw this lovely outfit on Kim, otherwise I never would have scored either of these items!


Odille Bianka Blouse  |  Style# 18689968 |  Blue Motif  |  0  |  $39.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
AG Stevie Jean  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY
Bakers Savvy |  Style# 11601824  |  Ice  |  6.5  |  $62  |  BUY
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008 

You Might Also Like

0 comments