The Anthro Exchange | Up For Grabs | Information

1:48 PM

Hey everyone. Here is another feature I've been throwing around this morning that you all seem to like it. So without further ado I give you The Anthro Exchange, Up For Grabs. The Anthro Exchange, Desperately Seeking, is coming soon! :)

Thanks to Meg for this awesome name for the selling of items. Each item will have its own "spotlighted" posting (on my other blog), The Anthro Exchange, Up For Grabs. I will be posting the list of items "Up For Grabs" on my regular blog, Behind The Dressing Room Door, in order by size and by type of item, and you will be able to click on an item that interests you and then view all of the information to buy. I figured this would be the easiest way for now to do this. I didn't want to have this blog full of all Sale/Seeking items since I will be "spotlighting" all of the items individually.

So if you have any items you would like "Spotlighted" to sell (or trade), please email me at etanin@gmail.com with the following information:

1. Contact information you want on the blog posting (Name, email, location of item)
2. Name of item and Designer name (If you don't know the name, we will try and figure it out)
3. The Size
4. The price (will this include shipping?)
5. What condition the item is in (How many times worn, NWT, NWOT, EUC, NIB, etc.)
6. Link to photo (I will use stock photos for most items)

Any other information you want to provide is also welcome.

Please let me know once the items sells by posting a comment on your individual posting so I can update the posting with SOLD.

If I'm missing anything, let me know, other then that...let's get spotlighting! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments