Just Added | Pages | Hanging In My Closet

8:25 AM

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! No sale today...but there will be one Wednesday morning at 12:00AM (PST) is what I have been hearing. On another note, just wanted to let you know that I am in the process of making some different Pages for Behind The Dressing Room Door. I am in the process of making:

• Hanging In My Closet
   This will show all Anthro items currently in my closet once completed.
My Wishlist
   The will show my current wishlist, by month, which items were purchased, returned, exchanged, sold.
For Sale
   This will show items I want to sell from My Closet, or if you want to sell an item like Bridgette did HERE.


Can you think of any other pages that would be a nice addition the others? I hope all you in the Midwest stay warm! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments