Anthropologie Review | Girls from Savoy Tria Sweater Skirt & Two Worlds Tee

8:22 AM



Here is the Girls from Savoy Tria Sweater Skirt. It is made of wool and is very comfortable. It is TTS. I am wearing an XS. The length is great as well as it hits just above the knee. I love the detailing of the ruffles on the bottom. There are 3 layers, cream, ivory and grey.




I paired the skirt with Tiny's Two Worlds Tee. Tiny's Two Worlds Tee is TTS as well. I tried on a "P" on the collar which is an XS. Downside is, It is very low cut and wouldn't be workplace appropriate unless you wore a cami or tank underneath. I didn't have a belt in the dressing room with me, but I think it would look great with a belt. It would also look great with some tights. Great piece to have in your closet for Fall since it's a very warm and comfortable skirt.

Wishlisted.

Do you gals like the skirt?









Girls from Savoy Tria Sweater Skirt  |  XS  |  Dark Grey Motif  |  $128  |  BUY HERE
Tiny Two Worlds Tee  |  P (XS)  |  Beige  |  $78  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. When I tried on this skirt I thought it was so much more flattering tried on. :) I just did not like the waistband - I felt like it was super wide/thick. Love the ruffles though and how comfy the fabric is - alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. The waist band was a bit on the thick side. I just really love the ruffles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *Love* the skirt! The ruffles and the ruffle colors are just so sweet. I tried it on a couple of weeks ago and only left it at the store because I feel like $128 is too pricey for it. I'll definitely get in on sale (if it makes it there)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also feel like it is too expensive. I really hope it goes on sale before spring though so I can at least wear it a couple times.

    ReplyDelete