Anthropologie Review | Floreat Snowy Egret Shift Dress

5:25 PM

I'm still working on my 30+ reviews, but I had to share this new Floreat Dress.

First off, I LOVE this dress! It is TTS and I am wearing a size 2. The length is great. I am 5'3''' and it hits at the knee. This was one of the hardest dresses to get on over my head though. Once I got it on, it zipped up very easily. Getting it off was hard too since it is tight across the shoulders. I was doing a little wiggly dance in the dressing room to get it off...LOL. When you have the dress on, it's hard to completely lift up both arms at the same time. I absolutely love the detailing of the crane and the flowers. There is also a belt attached that you can tie in the back or you can wrap it around to the front of the dress and tie a bow. The colors are also amazing and this will look so lovely for Fall/Winter with some brown tights! If you see this in the stores, try it on! Onliners, order your normal size.

What do you gals think? Love it or hate it?






Floreat Snowy Egret Shift Dress  |  Style # 19329861  |  Creme  |  $168  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hate it.... Even with your bangin body it looks matronly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this dress but wouldn't pay that much for it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is super flattering on you! I find the print so beautiful. BTW, it appeared on the site this morning, so you don't actually have to call it a mystery dress -- it's officially termed the Snowy Egret Shift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the link. I looked for it before I posted this but it didn't show up. I will update my post! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always check your blog while at work, but for some reason it won't let me comment.

    I LOVE this dress! I hope you bought it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shana, I didn't end up getting the dress. I love it and it was hard not to but I am just going to play the waiting game. It's definitely different from anything I have now! Weird that it wouldn't let you comment at work. Was the comment box not showing up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you need to get this dress! It looks better on you than anyone else I've seen review it. I did a review on it too, and it just didn't work for me. It really suits your figure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Bonnie. You're so sweet! I really would love to get this dress. If it starts to sell out I most likely will get it at full price, but I'm holding out as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete