Some Administrative News & Requests.

11:46 AM

Happy Tuesday! The Anthro sale was very small this morning. I thought the items were completely sold out, but the website was actually down. (EDIT: 8/22) If you wanted anything from the sale this morning, POSTED HERE, call the 800 number on the bottom of the screen and they will tell you what stores have it. They will usually ship it to you free of charge. I was very lucky that my Anthro store had the Deletta Craft and Creation Top in Plum, REVIEW HERE, in my size that has been sold out online for quite some time. It's currently on-hold for me as well as the Set The Course Cardigan in Moss. Can't wait to try those on!

On another note, I will be posting my How-To: Twist Updo later on tonight. I know some of you have asked about this so look out for that tonight.


Lastly, I will be going to Anthro tomorrow to do reviews. Are there any requests that you would like me to photograph and review? I know some of you don't have a local Anthro and are online only buyers. Let me know by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments