OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Date Night

10:42 PM

Tonight I went out on a date with my honey. We grabbed some yummy burgers and saw The Town. Such a great night!


Karen Nicol Scribbled Bouquet Cardigan  |  S  |  Grey Motif |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE
AE Lace Boyfriend Tank |  S |  Grey  |  $17.50  |  BUY HERE, SIMILAR HERE
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  25  |  Kitten  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers |  Off White, Aqua & Vacchetta  |  $49.95-$80  |  REVIEW/BUY HERE
Pave Pachyderm Posts  |  No longer available  |  REVIEW HERE

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit! And I love your hair, wow!! Could you maybe do a how-to post on that? I am always at a loss for any sort of cute ways to do my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I will do post that for you today or tomorrow! :) Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look fabulous! The sweater flatters your figure and complexion so well. With the skinnies and flats, it's casual but still so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I really didn't want to take away from the cardigan so that's why I'm wearing a grey tank underneath. I think next time I am going to wear a navy or even pink tank to bring out the colors in the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete