Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

12:19 PM

Hey everyone! Here are Reviews: Round 2!

Reviews: Rounds 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 3 should be up very soon!


For all of the reviews, I am wearing the Bakers Savvy in Ice. You can buy it HERE.

On a side note, The Anthro Exchange is being updated with new inventory and will be posted today, so stay tuned! Also, there should be a sale tonight! Yippee!

Now, on to the reviews!

Here are Ella Moss' Swingy Lace Shorts and Maeve's Delicate Crops Blouse. First off, I LOVE these shorts! I would say the are TTS, maybe run a little big. I'm wearing an XS and I had a little bit of room. They weren't uncomfortable at all. The have a back zip. I love how these are flowy and are a little longer then most shorts I have tried on. These shorts have such a delicate, feminine look. Ahhh LOVE at first SIGHT.

Maeve's Delicate Crops Blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the vibrant yellow color but it is not as vibrant as the website photo shows. The length was not too short and worked really well being tucked into the Swingy Lace Shorts.

Both wishlisted.
Style#: 20280202
Price: $128
Color: Ivory (011)
Length: 3''L
Pros: Somewhat TTS, comfortable, delicate/feminine look, length
Cons: Does run a tad big
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale
Style#: 20291035
Price: $88
Color: Sky (045), Gold (070)
Length: 25''L
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale








Here is Tabitha's Visionary Skirt. This skirt runs big. I am wearing an XS and unfortunately it's too big for me. I have so much room that even with the Delicate Crops Blouse tucked in I still could pull the skirt off without unzipping it. Smaller women will be sized out of this one. I love the different colors, the pleats and the length as it hits just at my knee. Too bad it's way too big for me. I have it paired with the Delicate Crops Blouse reviewed above.

A definite pass for me since it's too big.
Tabitha Visionary Skirt
Style#: 20532834
Price: $98
Color: Black Motif (010)
Length: 21''L
Pros: Comfortable, print, pleats, length
Cons: Runs very big, size down, smaller women will be sized out
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A bust







Here is Lilu's Bordered Bolts Skirt. This skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really like the design and different colors of the skirt. I also love the pockets, which I feel as a much on every skirt and dress these days! The length is good as it hits just above my knee.

I have the Bordered Bolts Skirt paired with Odille's Sculpted Blouse. This blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love how simple this blouse is and can be worn with so many different items. The yellow is more of a muted yellow with green undertones and seemed to match the yellow in the Bordered Bolts Skirt perfectly.

Sculpted Blouse wishlisted in both colors. Pass on the skirt of me.
Style#: 20300935
Price: $128
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Length: 17''L
Pros: TTS, comfortable, print, colors, length
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me
Style#: 20290227
Price: $78
Color: White (010), Gold (070)
Length: 25''L
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale







Here is Odille's Drawing Parallels Skirt and Deletta's Squeezebox Top. The skirt runs a little large. I'm wearing an XS and even with tying the skirt tighter, it still was a bit loose on me. Size down if you can since the waist is a tight and can be adjusted. I love the green color since I don't have a skirt like this in my closet. The length is also good as it hits just above my knee.

I have paired the Drawing Parallels Skirt with Deletta's Squeezebox Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. Some women might want to size up though if you are bigger busted. It was a little tight in the bust area for me. I love the ruffles of this top since it can really dress up and outfit you wear it with. I wish this would have come in a ivory though since he white it just very bright.

Top wishlisted. The skirt is a pass for me.

Style#: 20300935
Price: $128
Color: Green, Navy (041)
Length: 19''L
Pros: Color, length, comfortable
Cons: Runs a little big, Size down
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A pass for me
Deletta Squeezebox Top
Style#: 20436325
Price: $48
Color: White (010), Blue (040), Navy (041), Yellow (072)
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colors
Cons: Can size up
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale











































Here is Bailey44's Resosance Cowlneck. It reminds me of Bailey44's Sidespun Tee REVIEWED HERE and STYLED HERE that was released last summer. It fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top is very stretchy so you can size down if you want. This top is super soft and comfortable and the length is perfect.

Wishlisted in all colors.


Style#: 20380986
Price: $88
Color: Blue Moon (041), Tamale (060), Camilla (009)
Pros: TTS, colors, soft, lightweight
Cons: Can size down
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale











Here is Fei's Washi Wrap Skirt and Deletta's Knotted Scarves Tank. Firstly, the Washi Wrap Skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I love this skirt! I love the color, material, and fit. It's comfortable and the design on the front of the skirt is interesting. The length is also good as it hits just above my knee. LOVE THIS.

I have paired it with Deletta's Knotted Scarves Tank. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top is soft, comfortable and I love the design. The length is also good untucked from the skirt. I love how there are many different colors in the top so it can be worn with many different clothing items.

Both wishlisted for sale time.
Style#: 20585865
Price: $78
Color: Yellow (079)
Length: 19''L
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale
Style#: 20448718
Price: $88
Color: Brown (020), Dark Orange (081)
Length: 19''L
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale







Here are Deletta's A-Bit-Unruly Top and Paperboy by G1's Herringbone Roll-Up Shorts. First off, I LOVE these shorts oh so much. I've been looking for some longer shorts to wear this summer and these are them! They look a little short in the photo, but these are some of the longest shorts I have tried on that actually look good! The fit somewhat TTS. They are a little stretchy. I'm wearing a size 0. I have nothing bad to say about these shorts. These will be in my closet very soon for Spring and Summer.

I have paired the shorts with Deletta's A-Bit-Unruly Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I think that the cowlneck part of the top might not work for small busted women since it might be too big for them. I really love these beige colors together. The top is comfortable and the length is good.

Both wishlisted for sale. Shorts might be a full price splurge.


Style#: 19878826
Price: $48
Color: Green (030), Blue Motif (049), Neutral Motif (015)
Pros: TTS, colors, soft, lightweight, 
Cons: Can size down
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






























Style#: 19843473
Price: $68
Color: Orange (080), Navy (041), Yellow (072)
Pros: TTS, soft, comfortable
Cons: Can size down, stretchy
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale









Here is Odille's Picked Plaid Skirt. This skirt runs a little big. I'm wearing a size 2 here. I don't like this skirt at all. I don't like the way it makes my hips look huge and the length is just too long for this cut of skirt. I really love the bright colors and the pattern, but the skirt is just all wrong for me. I have paired it with Delicate Crops Blouse reviewed above.

A definite pass for me.
Style#: 20293106
Price: $98
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Length: Regular (24''L) and Petite
Pros: Colors, pattern
Cons: Runs a little big, fit, length
Verdict: C-
Must, lust or bust: A bust






Here is Girls From Savoy's Sugar Work Skirt and Fei's Time-for-Tea Shirt. First, the Sugar Work Skirts runs pretty TTS/somewhat big. You can size down since there is an elastic waistband. I am wearing a 0 here and the waist is a little loose on me. I love the color, pattern and length of the skirt. It's adorable! I just wish is wasn't too big for me. I think I'm going to try on another 0 to see if it fits different. Sometimes the same size clothing items fit different.

I have paired it with Fei's Time-for-Tea Shirt. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really love the neckline with the different material and the length was also good untucked from the skirt. The only thing that some might not like are the twisted sleeves. It's hard to tell from the photo here. I didn't mind these though. It's still a very cute top that can be dressed up or down.

Skirt revisited at sale time. Top wishlisted.
Style#: 20025045
Price: $118
Color: Gold (070)
Length: Regular (18''L)
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, pattern, length
Cons: Runs a little big, can size down
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Revisited at sale time

Style#: 19877893
Price: $58
Color: Ivory (011), Green (030)
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, length
Cons: Twisted sleeves
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale







Here is Lil's Diamond Sky Skirt. This skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love this skirt. The print is adorable and very simple. The length is also good as it hits just above my knee. So comfortable and perfect for Spring and Summer. I really have nothing bad to say about this skirt! Love it. I have paired it with Time-for-Tea Shirt reviewed above.

Wishlisted for sale.
Style#: 20319703
Price: $98
Color: Black Motif (009)
Length: Regular (20''L)
Pros: TTS, pattern, color, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale






Here is Deletta's Incorporated Dress. This dress runs pretty TTS. I'm wearing an XS here and wish it was a little tighter. You can size down in this since it's very stretchy. When I saw this hanging in the store I was very impressed since it looked very boxy and huge on the hanger. Once I got the dress on, it really hit in all the right places. It's so soft and comfortable! I love the different materials on the top and bottom. The length is good as it hits just above my knee. Love this!

Wishlisted for sale.
Style#: 20671707
Price: $118
Color: Grey (004)
Length: Regular (37''L)
Pros: TTS, different materials, comfortable, length
Cons: Can size down
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments