Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

1:44 PM

Good afternoon everyone! Did you hear that Anthropologie is introducing their Wedding Line BHLDN on February 14, 2011? I wonder if it stands for "Beholden?" Oh my goodness...I'm so excited! I've been waiting for years and hearing rumors and it's finally here! Hrrmm...I wonder where I'm buying my wedding dress from?! :)

If you missed them, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 2 can be found HERE.

I'm starting a new rating system call "Must, Lust or Bust." It breaks down to "Full price purchase (Must), sale purchase (Lust) or a complete pass (Bust). I will be switching over next time but wanted to start integrating this now so you all can get used to it. Do you like this better or should I stick to "Full price, sale or pass?"

Now on to the reviews...


Here is Bailey 44's Graceful Drape Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love this top. It's super stretchy, comfortable, soft...really nothing bad about this top at all. The v-neck isn't too low so it's work appropriate. It is a little on the longer side as you can see from the photo as it hits past my hips. I only wish this came in other colors because I would buy a lot of them since they are just plain comfortable tees, with a cute little twist down the middle. The color is definitely more blue then the online photo color.

Wishlisted.
Bailey 44 Graceful Drape Top
Style#: 20014627
Color: Turquoise
Price: $98
Pros: TTS, stretchy, comfortable, simple
Cons: Price, color different then on website, long
Verdict: B+
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust), or Pass (Bust): Definitely sale.










Here is Guinevere's Hiking Ruffles Cardigan. I've been wanting to try this on for quite sometime and glad I finally did. This fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really wanted to try this in purple or black but my local Anthro didn't have those colors. I really love the cascading ruffles down the front and the length and sleeve length is great. This can definitely be dressed up or down. It's also not too heavy and would be a good transition piece from Winter to Spring and early Summer.

Wishlisted in Purple and Black...maybe Ivory too. I can't decided which color I love more!


Style#: 19254192
Color: Purple, Ivory, Brown, Black
Price: $78
Pros: TTS, color, flowy, comfortable, lightweight
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale






Here is Rainn's Mittaghorn at Midnight Blouse. This blouse fits somewhat TTS, but fits loosely. I'm wearing an XS. I really love the lightweight and design on the blouse. The roses are beautiful across the neckline and I love the dotted pattern. You would think it would be very sheer, which it is, but it comes with a little tank inside to help with the sheerness. I also am wearing a nude tank as well. I do like how the blouse fits loosely and how there are pockets in the front. The sleeves were also not too long, but I have them pushed up since the sleeves have elastic. The length is a little on the longer side.

A pass for me for now.
Rainn Mittaghorn at Midnight Blouse
Style# 20286803
Color: Navy
Price: $98
Pros: TTS (somewhat), lace neckline detail, dot pattern, pockets
Cons: A little loose (can size down to you want more fitted), a little long
Verdict: B
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): A pass for me for now










Here is Left on Houston's Slouchy Stitch Pullover. It fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing an Small and it's a bit loose. Of course it's supposed to fit like this though. Some women might be sized out of this one since this does not come in XS or XL. I love the asymmetrical cut on the bottom of the top and the crocheted weave pattern. It's very sheer and you can see right through it so you must wear something like a tank, cami or batheing suit underneath. I'm wearing a nude shelf tank. The one thing that was really weird about this top were the sleeve openings. It was really hard to put my hands over my head with this on since how the arm holes are cut and where they landed on me. Other then that, I think it's a great layering piece and can be worn many different ways.

Wishlisted.
Left on Houston Slouchy Stitch Pullover
Style#: 20018693
Color: Grey (more of a Beige)
Price: $148
Pros: Somewhat TTS, weave pattern, can be layered, asymmetrical cut
Cons: Some will be sized out, arm holes in weird spot
Verdict: B+
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale










Here is Moth's Jeweler's Choice Cardigan. This fits TTS. I'm wearing a Small. I size up in cardigans because of my chest and gapping. The length is a little on the shorter side. It hits just at my hips. If I were to put my hands over my head, the cardigan would hike up. I really love the heather brown color but those red embellishments or whatever they are look so tacky in person. They are sticking out in all different directions and I just think it makes the cardigan look bad. From far away it looks lovely, but up close it's a mess.

A pass for me.
Moth Jeweler's Choice Cardigan
Style#: 20132726
Color: Brown Motif
Price: $148
Pros: TTS, heather brown color, arm length
Cons: Red embellishments look cheap, length
Verdict: C
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Pass










Here is Edme & Esyllte's Springing Season Blouse. The blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love the 70's vibe I get from this top with the color and flower pattern. I love how high cut it is which makes it work appropriate. The length is good as it hits just past the hips. It also is a little sheer. One thing I noticed is that some might not like how the sleeves are cut though. That's the only thing I didn't like about this blouse.

Wishlisted in Blue Motif.
Style#: 20298352
Color: Green Motif, Blue Motif
Price: $68
Pros: TTS, color, flowy, comfortable, lightweight
Cons: The cut of the sleeves, sheer
Verdict: B-
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale







Here is the Moth's Lundin Links Sweater. This sweaters fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS, but I could size up to a Small because of my chest. The length is a little short, but not too bad, as it hits just a bit past my hips. The sweaters is lightweight, stretchy and super comfortable. I also love the vibrant green color! The scoop neck is also not too low either so this is work appropriate. There is also a zipper in back, but I didn't even need to unzip. I just pulled the sweater over my head.

Wishlisted.
Moth Lundin Links Sweater
Style#: 19984772
Color: Green
Price: $78
Pros: TTS, color, knotted neckline, length, comfortable, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): I want this but I'm gonna wait 'til sale










Here is 'Lil's Geometry in Motion Skirt. The skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a 2. The skirt has no zipper and is pull on styling so you can size down if you wanted. I really like the folded material in the front and the sweater-like material that the skirt is made from. I don't like how it made me look wider then I am. I love, love, love the length too as it hits just above the knee. Sigh...I really wanted to love this!

A pass for me.

I have it paired with Moth's Lundin Links Sweater reviewed above.
'Lil Geometry In Motion Skirt
Style#: 20087052
Color: Blue Motif (stripes look like a very, very dark navy/black)
Price: $78
Pros: TTS, stretchy, comfortable, folded material in front, length
Cons: Can size down, stripes made me look wide
Verdict: C
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): A pass for me










Here is Edme & Esyllte's Green Mountains Skirt. I love this skirt! It fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 Regular. It was the last one in the sales room. I love the geometric pattern that resemble mountains in the different browns and greens. The skirt also has pockets which is always nice! The length is good as it hits just above my knee. This skirt is awesome and I really have nothing bad to say about it!

Wishlisted...I know....I should have bought it when I had my size but I'm trying to stay on budget.

I have paired it with Moth's Lundin Links Sweater reviewed above.
Edme & Esyllte Green Mountains Skirt
Style#: 19428457
Color: Green Motif
Price: $49.95
Length: Regular (21'') and Petite (19'')
Pros: TTS, colors, comfortable, pockets, length, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale, but I'm waiting for 2nd cut









Here is Moth's Neo-Refinement Pullover. This fits TTS. I'm wearing a Small since this doesn't come in XS (or XL). I love this top! It has an asymmetrical lay along the body, is lightweight and is super comfortable! It can be dressed up or down. I love how it is a bit oversized and flowy. Nothing bad to say about this top!

Wishlisted...I love this oh so much.












Style#: 19641414
Color: Gold, Moss, Purple Dark Grey, Neutral Motif
Price: $88
Pros: TTS, color, flowy, comfortable, lightweight
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale







Here is Pilcro's High-Rise Flares. These fit TTS. I'm wearing a 25. I love these jeans! They are super comfortable and stretchy. The only thing that's a bummer about being so short is I would have to get these tailored. These are really flared and love that it's a different look then I have been wearing with my skinnies. I didn't even see these in the store and the SA suggested I try them on. Love them!

Wishlisted.

I have the jeans paired with Moth's Neo-Refinement Pullover reviewed above.

Style#: 20284568
Color: Dark Grey, Blue
Price: $98
Length: Regular (33.5')'
Pros: TTS, color, comfortable, lightweight
Cons: Length is too long for me
Verdict: B
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale








Here is Splendid's Lining-The-Field Scoopneck. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. The top fits a little loose as it's supposed to, so you if wanted it more form fitting, I would size down. I love the different colors and striped pattern. Oh I'm in love. You can wear this with so many different bottoms and shoes. Love it!

Wishlisted, but I want this now!
Splendid Lining-The-Field Scoopneck
Style#: 20161832
Color: Neutral Motif
Price: $68
Pros: TTS, length, comfortable, lightweight, colors, EVERYTHING
Cons: Some might want to size down to make it more form fitting
Verdict: A-
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Full price if I can't wait for sale.










Here is the Two of Us' Back Porch Blouse. It fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a 4 here and I would stay with this size if I wanted to wear it completely closed and buttoned. If not, I would size down to my normal size 2. This top is gorgeous in person. It's lightweight, comfortable and the lace pattern is beautiful. The length is a little on the short side as it hits just at the top of my hips, but won't see a problem if you were wearing this with a skirt or a dress. It's very sheer, as you can see, but a perfect layering piece for Spring or Summer.

Wishlisted.
Two of Us Back Porch Blouse
Style#: 20173886
Color: Ivory
Price: $98
Pros: TTS (somewhat), lightweight, lace detail/pattern, great layering piece
Cons: Can size up if you want to button up, length
Verdict: A-
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale









Here is Tiny's Sandia Peak Cardigan. It fits TTS. I'm wearing a Small but also tried on the XS and it also fit well. I love the sweater knit material and how comfortable it is. I also like how the front is shorter then the back. It makes the cardigan have more character and be more dramatic. The arm length is good as well.

Wishlisted in Ivory.













Style#: 19467281
Color: Beige, Ivory, Orange
Price: $88
Pros: TTS, color, flowy, comfortable, lightweight
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale










Here is Daughter's of Liberation's Subtle Survival Trench. This trench fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the pattern on this jacket. It really reminds me of the Gust of Grey Blouse pattern. It's super comfortable and not too heavy. The length is good as it hits just past my hips. The tie is a perfect length too. One thing about this trench is the arm length is a bit on the longer side.

Wishlisted.
Daughter's of Liberation's Subtle Survival Trench
Style#: 20230470
Color: Brown
Price: $188
Length: Regular (29.5'') and Petite (27.5'')
Pros: TTS, color, pattern, length, comfortable
Cons: arm length long
Verdict: B
Full price (Must), Sale (Lust) or Pass (Bust): Sale, maybe even 2nd cut

You Might Also Like

0 comments