OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Remaining Lilies

8:39 PM

Hey everyone! Here is my outfit from this evening. My Mother, younger sister and I went out for a fancy Thai dinner. Yummmmy! All the pieces I am wearing in this outfit I bought such a long time ago and still hadn't worn them. I was very lucky to get the Remaining Lilies Cardigan and the Circle The Globe Skirt. Both were on my wishlist for so long and were out of stock for a long time. Finally, they both popped back online through my wishlist as hidden items. I was really excited!

Field Flower Remaining Lilies Cardigan  |  Style#18498287  |  XS  |  Turquoise  |  $69.95  | No longer online
Edme & Esyllte Circle The Globe Skirt  |  Style# 18333559  |  2  |  Navy  |  $39.95  |  No longer online
Aerie Everyday V-Neck Shelf Tank  |  Style# 0441-3432  |  XS  |  White  |  $15.50  |  BUY HERE
Hue Opaque Tights  |  Style# 18707299  |  S  |  Black  |  $12.50  |  BUY HERE
Xhilaration Taki Mary Jane Pumps  |  Style# 12251091  |  7  |  Black  |  $19.99  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ove this cute outfot on you! I missed out on the Circle the Globe skirt and stil hold out hope that it'll pop back up again someday!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! The cardi looks super cute over the circle the globe skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you took you so long? This outfit is brilliant! And, Jenni, I've seen plenty of circle the globe skirts in the stores recently. PLENTY! Try calling CS to locate one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty outfit! This is a great pairing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! This was sort of a surprise when it all came together. I luckily had all of these pieces with me in my suitcase this week while visiting my Mom. I think I will wearing this outfit waayy more then once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit with the Remaining Lilies Cardi. I still haven't figured out what to do with mine. Found you on Jamie's Thrifty Threads Blog. Now Following you!

    Laura
    Anthro Closet Chaos

    ReplyDelete