What I Bought | Anthro (Tag) Sale

3:31 PM

Good afternoon everyone! Some "TAG sale" huh? All the buzz from yesterday came to a screeching halt this morning when I was putting together the Sales post for the TAG sale. No additional % off, no free shipping, no Take Action or Back Porch Blouse?! Well, I did pick up some items that have been on my wishlist for quite some time. I already own the Sing Sweetly Party Dress and I just got a PA on the Around The Maypole Dress (YAHH!).

Did you pick anything up or were you just in shock with this "TAG sale?"

OTHER NEWS: If you have any items you want to list on The Anthro Exchange, please email me very soon as I'm in the process of updating. Request an item or two to be reviewed HERE and enter my personalized necklace and $25 Anthro gift card giveaway HERE.

Here's what I bought...not sure if I will keep everything though.


Vantine Pumps
Style# 
21057658
Size: 6.5

Salutations & Closings Heels
Style#
19666783
Size: 7

Spinning Top Necklace
Style#
20256350


Pezza Dress
Style#
20424321
Size: XS
REVIEW

Budding Hues Headband
Style#
20408787


Go-Getter Pants
Style#
20218376
Size: 0
REVIEW

Sugar Work Skirt
Style# 20025045

Size: 0
REVIEW

Shy Stalks Shell
Style#
20049441
Size: XS
REVIEW

You Might Also Like

0 comments