OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Presently Perfect Top

11:02 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your night. My Mom and I hung out today and made a trip to Anthro. I did get to do some reviews today and am in the process writing them and will be posting them soon. Also, I am planning on going back next week so I can do more. You can still request an item or two HERE

It was raining off and on today so I decided to wear the oh so cute Presently Perfect Top that I just purchased from Mary (Thanks Mary...I love it). It's super comfortable and I couldn't imagine just wearing this as a lounge shirt around the house. I also wore the Pebbled and Primped Boots I bought from Bri that fit perfect. I got so many compliments on these!

Just in case you missed it, you can enter my necklace and $25 Anthro gift card giveaway HERE.


Iris & Navy Presently Perfect Top  |  Style# 20513784  |  Grey  |  S  |  $40  |  Sold out online
Abercrombie & Fitch Erin Skinny Jean |  Style# 10051 |  Dark Wash  |  00S  |  $78  |  BUY
Miss Albright Pebbled & Primped Boots  |  Style# 18360024  |  Black  |  7  |  $55  |  Sold out online
American Eagle Fashion Girl Bangles  |  Circa Spring 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments