OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Shy Stalks Shell

2:44 PM

Hey everyone! Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are all enjoying your day. I wonder if there will be a sale tonight...I'm thinking there won't be since the TAG sale has been going on for 2 weeks now, but you never know!

Today my boyfriend and I were running errands around town and it's a bit chilly and windy here today. I decided to wear the Shy Stalks Shell and the Go-Getter Pants that I just recently bought on sale. I reviewed them both HERE and fell in love immediately. I am also wearing my new diamond earrings my Mom got me for Graduation and my new Tiffany's necklace that my boyfriends family got for me. Thanks for the awesome gifts!


C. Keer Shy Stalks Shell  |  Style# 20049441  |  White  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Daughter's of Liberation Go-Getter Pants  |  Style# 20218376  |  Moss  |  0  |  $49.95  |  BUY
Bakers Savvy  |  Style# 166018  |  Ice  |  6.5  |  $62  |  BUY
Devon's Jewelers Princess Cut Diamond Stud Earrings |  Gift from Mom
Tiffany's Double Heart Tag Pendant  |  Gift from boyfriends parents

You Might Also Like

0 comments