OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Translucent Dolman Tee

12:19 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday night. My boyfriend and I went out to sushi tonight with another lovely couple and it was oh so yummy. I feel like I could just eat and eat and eat sushi and I never feel full after. Weird. It was raining here so I decided to wear the Translucent Dolman Tee and some black boots. Weird weather since it was so sunny and nice here today and then it just randomly started raining. Can't it be summer already?

Just in case you missed it, you can enter my necklace and $25 Anthro gift card giveaway HERE.

Also, I'm going to Anthro next week to do reviews. CLICK HERE to request an item or two or just see what everyone else is eyeing.

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!



Bordeaux Translucent Dolman Tee  |  Style# 20513784  |  Grey Motif  |  XS  |  $19.95  |  BUY
AG Stevie  |  Style# 19446946  |  Market  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
I.N.C Hans Boots  |  Style# B001GJSS9O  |  Black  |  7  |  $49.50  |  BUY
American Eagle Anchor Pendant Necklace  |  Circa Spring 2010

American Eagle Fashion Girl Bangles  |  Circa Spring 2008
Express Beaded Stretch Bracelets  |  Style# 12269056  |  Black  |  $24.50  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments