OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Nostalgic Asterisks Dress

9:21 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your Friday night. I graduated from Academy of Art University yesterday with a BFA in Graphic Design. I am so happy to finally be done with school and I had such an awesome day with my family. Thanks so much for all the gifts and for you all making the trip down to my Graduation. It's means so much to me! :) Love you all.

The weather was gorgeous yesterday in the city so I decided to wear the Nostalgic Asterisks Dress with a black cardi and black heels...simple, comfortable and classical.


Girls From Savoy Nostalgic Asterisks Dress  |  Style# 
20411377  |  Red Motif  |  2  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Black  |  S  |  $16.90  |  BUY
Jessica Simpson Brenda Pump  |  Black  |  7  |  Circa Spring 2007
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments