OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Garden Pleat Dress

5:02 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your day.

Today my boyfriend and I went and ran errands around town and also stopped for some oh so yummy In-n-Out. I'm not really into eating fast food, but I get my In-n-Out "healthy." I did the Hamburger, protein style, with ketchup/mustard instead, with caramelized onions and chilies. YUMMY! How do you like your In-n-Out?

One of the reasons why we were running errands today was because I've been planting my veggie garden for the past couple of weeks and just picked up the last plant, a jalapeno plant, today. My garden did very well last year that I'm just planting the same items this year. I love summer time when I don't have to go to the store and buy veggies or fruits and I can just walk to my garden and get what I need.

Since it was a little breezy and warm today, I wanted to wear something cute. While going through my closet, I found an old AE dress that I have only worn once so I decided to wear that today. It's so comfortable, lightweight and I love the print. I paired it with some bright red/orange heels and a cardi. Overall, a very productive and fun day!



American Eagle Garden Pleat Dress  |  Style# 0016476277  |  Blue Print  |  2  |  $23.70  |  Circa Spring 2010
Guinevere Roaming Frills Cardigan  |  Style# 013141  |  Small  |  $39.95  |  Tamale  |  Sold out online
UO Suede Pump  |  Style# 17037151  |  Red/Orange  |  7  |  $49  |  BUY HERE
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments