Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

3:36 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your day. Here are Reviews: Round 2. Just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE.

Now, on to the reviews...see anything you like? Did your wishlist grow?

In all the reviews, I am wearing AG Farrah. I'm wearing a 25 and they fit TTS. A little long though and I would have to get them hemmed. But wishlisted! Very cute and comfortable!

Here is Edme & Esyllte's Heartsease Habotai Blouse. This fits TTS if not running a little small. I'm wearing a size 2 and could easily size up to a 4. I couldn't even put the 0 over my head. I love everything about this blouse...the length, floral pattern, colors and it's comfortable. I can see wearing this with shorts for a more casual look and jeans or pants and some heels to dress it up.

Wishlisted for sale time, but might be a full price purchase.

Edme & Esyllte Heartsease Habotai Blouse
Style# 20886636
Color: Purple Motif
Price: $98
Length: 25''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, floral pattern, colors, length
Cons: Runs a little small, can size up
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale








Here is Deletta's Expanding Horizons Tank. This tank runs a little small. I'm wearing a Small here. I could size down to my regular size X-Small, but the bust is a little tighter and it doesn't seems as long in length. I really like all the different colors this top comes in and these can be worn with shorts, jeans, pants or skirts...very versatile. I also like the detailing and ruching.

Wishlisted in colorways Pink, White, Green, Blue for sale time, but might consider other colors as well.
Deletta Expanding Horizons Tank
Style# 21064498
Color: Blue (040), Lilac (055), Moss (031), Green (030), White (010), Navy (041), Pink (066)
Price: $48
Length: 25.75''
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colors, comfortable, fit, length, ruching
Cons: Runs a little small in bust, can size up
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale



Here is Edme & Esyllte's Hace Sol Peasant Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. This top looked very boxy on the hanger, but once I got it on, it fit a little better. I really love the bright yellow color of this top and can see wearing this with some white jeans, capris or shorts. I don't really like the longer length and it seemed to be a little big on the bottom. I believe this is how the top is supposed to fit however.

A pass for now, but will revisit during sale time.
Edme & Esyllte Hace Sol Peasant Top
Style# 20792438
Color: Yellow (040), White (010), Black (001)
Price: $48
Length: 25.75''
Pros: TTS, colors, neckline detail
Cons: Boxy, longer length, baggy
Verdict: B-
Must, Lust or Bust: A bust



Here is Tiny's Beekeeper Blouse. This tank fits TTS. I'm wearing a P or XS. I love the red and white pattern, the gold glitter detailing on the bust and the fit is very comfortable. It's pretty light weight. I also like the different material on the back straps. The length is a bit on the shorter side in the front (a little longer in the back) and you can see my cami though. I think I will just tuck my cami in or not wear one.

Bought at full price.
Tiny Beekeeper Blouse
Style# 21120977
Color: Red Motif (069)
Price: $88
Length: 25.5''
Pros: TTS, colored pattern, neckline detailing
Cons: Length it short
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Bust: A must








Here is The Addison Story's Off The Vine Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top does fit baggy and loose since that is the style. I really love the orangey-coral color (my favorite) and the flowiness of the top. I also like the detailing on the sleeves and shoulders. One of my favorites I tried on.

Wishlisted until sale time.



The Addison Story Off The Vine Top
Style# 20648408
Color: Coral (085)
Price: $78
Length: 24.75''
Pros: TTS, colors, detail on top, length, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale









Here is one.september's Celeste Tank. This tank fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love all of the different patterns, the monochromatic colorway and the length. I can see wearing this with some bright colored shorts or pants. Very cute, light weight, comfortable and flowy.

Wishlisted, but might be a full price purchase.
one.september Celeste Tank
Style# 20703641
Color: Grey Motif (001)
Price: $78
Length: 26.75''
Pros: TTS, pattern, length, flowy, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale, but I want








Here is Tiny's Atomical Tee. This fits TTS. I'm wearing a P or XS. I love the different patterns on the front (polka dots) and the back (striped). It makes the top very interesting from all angles. I also like how light weight and comfortable this top is. The colorway states Blue Motif, but I felt like this looked more of a very, very, very dark navy, almost black, in person. Overall, LOVE this.

Wishlisted for sale time, but might be a full price purchase.




Tiny Atomical Tee
Style# 20794368
Color: Blue Motif (049), Orange (080)
Price: $68
Length: 26.25''
Pros: TTS, different patterns, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale



Here is Piper + Paul's Facing The Sun Tank. This fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I LOVE this tank! The back is just adorable and really makes the top interesting. The arm holes are a bit big and low, so you can see my cami and you would be able to see a bra through the arm holes. The length is great and the top is super flowy.

Wishlisted for sale time, but might be a full price purchase.




Piper + Paul Facing The Sun Tank
Style# 21109954
Color: Yellow (072), White (010)
Price: $58
Length: 25''
Pros: TTS, material/pattern on back of top, flowy, comfortable, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: Lusting until sale



Here is The Addison Story's Lunar Cycles Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really like the material, length, fit and pattern of the top. It is a little bit on the heavier side though and the material was a bit scratchy. It is see-through and I'm wearing an AE v-neck white cami underneath. Very cute overall though.

Wishlisted for sale time, but might be a 2nd cut purchase. I want to try on the orange first before I make my final decision.

The Addison Story Lunar Cycles Top
Style# 20180360
Color: Cream (012), Dark Orange (081)
Price: $88
Length: 25''
Pros: TTS, material/pattern on back of top, flowy, comfortable, length
Cons: Material feels stiff, scratchy
Verdict: B-
Must, Lust or Bust: On the fence about this one



Here is Lil's Awbury Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I do not like this top at all. It is boxy and makes me look really wide. The length is good and I love the colors, but it's just way too boxy for me. Maybe if I tried it on in a Small it would be a little more flowy, but as of now, this is a total pass for me.

Back to the rack.

Lil Awbury Tee
Style# 20822235
Color: Orange (080), Green (030)
Price: $58
Length: 24.5''
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, colors, shoulder detail
Cons: Very boxy
Verdict: C
Must, Lust or Bust: A bust



Here is Edme & Esyllte's She Sells Tank. This tank fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I LOVE this tank. The seashell pattern is just adorable in person and the fit is perfect. The length is good and the top is very comfortable. This can be worn with jeans, pants, shorts or a skirt. It's very versatile and I would will wear this with red flats or cardi.

Wishlisted, but might be a full price purchase.
Edme & Esyllte She Sells Tank
Style# 20777561
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Price: $78
Length: 25''
Pros: TTS, pattern, comfortable, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Bust: A must





You Might Also Like

0 comments