Invite Only | Anthropologie Spring Outfitting Event

3:51 PM


Yah! I just received this invitation this morning! I am super excited for this event. I know that Alex and the Roseville SA's will put on another great Fashion show and event! 

If you all remember, during the Fall, I was invited to Ever Green where there was a Fall/Winter Fashion show that you can watch HERE. There were good eats, drinks, oh and we got to shop! I will be taking video again and I hope to take photos of each of the outfits in the Fashion show and feature them here for all of you to view. 

Has anyone else received this? At the very bottom of the invite, it states "This Anthro member-exclusive invite extends to original email recipients only." I just wrote Anthro to ask if I can bring a guest. ::crosses fingers I can::

You Might Also Like

0 comments