OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Daylight Aurora Top

4:52 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your Friday!


I am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange and new inventory will be added tonight, so stay tuned! I'm also almost done with Reviews: Round 3. Just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 2 can be found HERE.

Here is my outfit from today. I fell in love with the Daylight Aurora Top when I first tried it on and reviewed it HERE. I loved the pale pink with the mesh overlay. So soft and feminine. I didn't get it right when it went on sale even though I wanted to. I waited as long as I could and then I finally had to track it down! So glad Anthro still had this in stock! I decided to wear the First Glow Peep-Toes with this top since I think it goes very well together. I first saw this combination on Tara from Little Girl Big Closet HERE. It's absolutely stunning on her! Oh and yes my hair is loosely curled and my bangs are pinned back with a bobby pin. I just wanted to try something different from the everyday straight hair! :)


Bordeaux Daylight Aurora Top  |  Style# 19371988 |  Beige  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean |  Style#18332767  |  Kitten  |  25  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Miss Albright First Glow Peep Toes  |  Style# 19166560  |  37  |  $79.95  |  Sold out online
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008 

You Might Also Like

0 comments