OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Snowscape Tank

11:00 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed your Saturday night.

I am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange so stay tuned! Lots of new goodies! :)

Tonight my boyfriend and I went to Grammie's house up in Placerville and had such a fabulous dinner. We had Cornish Game Hens with rice, green beans, salad and bread. Oh so yummy! Finish that off with coffee and a couple games of Gin Rummy. Such a great Saturday night! I decided to wear the Snowscape Tank I just received from Stephanie. It fits perfect! I heard this tank runs big but I think it runs TTS. I am always a size 0 or 2 in tops and this size 2 is perfect. A size 0 I think would have been too small for my bust. My outfit tonight was definitely inspired by Kim's, from Anthroholic, outfit HERE. I really would have loved to wear my Darjeeling Skirt as well, but there was snow where we were going. I wore the Snowscape Tank with a mint cardigan I bought awhile back from Target. I love them paired together and so glad Kim turned me onto mint. Thanks Kim! :) 


Corey Lynn Calter Snowscape Tank  |  Style# 910292  |  Ivory |  2  |  $90 |  Sold out online
Merona Artist V-Neck Cardigan Sweater |  Style# B00442 |  Mint Air  |  X-Small  |  $20 |  BUY, Also in stores
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  Style# 18332767  |  Kitten |  25  |  $49.99  |  Sold out online
Seychelles Pot-Of-Gold Pumps  |  Style# B0043EG38W  |  Seafoam  |  6.5  |  $90  |  BUY HEREHERE or HERE
Carrara Earrings  |  Style# 19922517 |  Mint  |  $19.95  |  BUY

You Might Also Like

0 comments