OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Free Flow Tank

7:32 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!


Today my boyfriend and I went out and ran errands, saw The Fighter and went out to Sienna for his 26th Birthday. It was overcast and then rainy here today so I wanted to wear something comfortable and somewhat warm. I decided to wear the Free Flow Tank which I purchased from Julie. I love this top oh so much and so glad I purchased it from her. It's comfortable and I love all the feminine details...the oh so cute bow! So adorable! I also curled my hair again today on my own and I think it turned out okay (not as good as yesterday when my hair stylist Karen did it for me). My boyfriend loves the new curled hair thing so I might be wearing it like this more often! :) I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday night!


Bordeaux Free Flow Tank  |  Style# 013042 |  Beige  |  S  |  $45  |  Sold out online
Abercrombie & Fitch Erin Skinny Jean |  Style# 10051 |  Dark Wash  |  00S  |  $78  |  BUY
Sparrow Breezy Polkas Cardigan  |  Style# 013201  |  Navy  |  XS  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Bakers Savvy  |  Style# 19166560  |  Ice  |  6.5  |  $62  |  BUY
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008 

You Might Also Like

0 comments