OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Chocolate Chip Dress

1:53 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed your Saturday night.

I am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange so stay tuned!

Tonight my boyfriend and I went out to sushi with our good friends Aric and Amber to celebrate a late birthday for my boyfriend. I hate eating out 2 nights in a row, but it was well worth it because of the company. I wanted to dress up a bit tonight and it wasn't as cold so I wore the Chocolate Chip Dress that I purchased from Sarah. I love this dress so much. The only thing I really dislike is the back buttons that don't really stay closed. Still a gorgeous and very comfortable dress. I paired it with the Precious Materials Cardigan I bought a long time ago on sale and have yet to wear it and some Target wedges. Very monochromatic colors that all goes so well together.


Zehavale Chocolate Chip Dress  |  Style# 18293654 |  Black Motif  |  0  |  $60 |  Sold out online
Moth Precious Materials Cardigan |  Style# 19446046 |  Black Motif  |  Small  |  $59.95  |  Sold out online
Merona Myka Suede Pump  |  Style# 12269056   |  Black |  7  |  $29.99  |  Sold out online, still in Target stores
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008 

You Might Also Like

0 comments