OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Piece De Resistance Blouse

1:06 PM

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had a great New Years! I had to go out and run some errands today and wanted to be comfortable. It's a little chilly here today (50 degrees and partly cloudy), so I decided to wear the Piece De Resistance Blouse in Grey Motif that bought during the Tag Sale. It is very lightweight and comfortable and was perfect to wear around town. I also wore my new AG Stevie Jeans. They are seriously the most comfortable jeans I own and oh so glad I splurged! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Monday and come back around 12:00AM-1:30AM (PST) (depends on how big the sale is) to see the sales listing with photos. I'm actually hoping for another small sale this week, so my wallet can recover! :)

Bayla Jane's Piece De Resistance Blouse  |  Style# 19346642  |  Grey Motif  |  XS  |  $79.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
AG Stevie Jean  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  BUY
Merona Myka Suede Wedge  |  Style# 12269056  |  Grey  |  7  |  $29.99  |  BUY (Most Target's have them in-store)
Limitless Strands Necklace  |  Style# 19363993  |  Grey  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500

You Might Also Like

0 comments