OOTD (Outfit of the Night) | Little Black Dress (under $50!)

10:52 AM


ANTHRO PERK ALERT: An Additional 25% off ALL SALE ITEMS!  Start shopping now!

Good morning lovelies and Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to share my Outfit of the Night featuring Lulu's Beauty and the Beat Black Lace Bodycon Dress and Lulu's Anne Michelle Enzo Nubuck Single Strap Heels. My boyfriend took me out to an amazing restaurant called The Kitchen in Sacramento and wanted to dress classy.

This dress is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It is by far my favorite LBD I've ever purchased and it's under $50! I ordered a size Small and it fits like a glove. I do have a larger bust (32DD) and weight about 117 pounds right now. I normally wear a size Small from Lulus. The dress has some stretch and hugs every curve! You will not be disappointed with this little black dress. Also, the heels are also very comfortable! I ordered a size 7, which I vary between a 6.5 and 7. They are pretty comfortable and are only $26! You can look like a million bucks all for under $75!

You Might Also Like

0 comments