OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Compeer Dress

7:02 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I'm still working on getting those reviews up for you. Sorry for the delay. My boyfriend will be in town this weekend before he has to travel again so I've been busy hanging out with him. The Round 2 Reviews will be up no later then Monday, so stay tuned! Round 1 can be found HERE.

Here is my outfit from today. I wore the Compeer Dress that I just received in the mail from Ellen. Thanks Ellen! :) My boyfriend and I went out to run errands today after a good workout and also had an early date night. We went to a very nice and so so yummy Thai place. Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday nights! :)


Plenty by Tracy Reese Compeer Dress  |  Style# 18769695  |  Red  |  $59.95  |  XS  |  Sold out online
Breezy Polkas Cardigan  |  Style# 013201   |  Navy  |  $49.95  |  XS  |  Sold out online
Stone Soup Necklace  |  Style# 19065168 |  Pink/Rose  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online
Seychelles Bette Flat  | Style# 18670646  |  Vacchetta |  $49.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online

You Might Also Like

0 comments