OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Curated Tee

10:20 AM

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend. Last night, my boyfriend and I went to a friends house for a casual dinner party and some drinks. I pulled out an old tee to wear that I haven't worn for months, the Curated Tee. I bought this on sale late last year and I'm so glad I did. I had a great time with great friends. Just a reminder, I will be going to Anthro either tomorrow or Tuesday to do some reviews for you. There are already so many requests and am so excited to review these items for you! You can check out the requests or to make a request of you own HERE.


Little Yellow Button Curated Tee  |  Style# 913946 |  Red  |  XS  |  $29.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
AG Stevie Cords  |  Style# 18679779  |  White  |  25  |  $99.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Splendid Cold Rush Cardigan  |  Style# 18289660  |  Brown  |  XS  |  $49.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online
Sixty Seven by Mustang Martingale Boots  |  Style# 18826172  |  Brown  |  7  |  $119.95  |  Sold out online
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments