OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Free Flow Tank

7:50 AM

Note: Did you see all of the lovely new Sale items and Head To Toe In Anthro: Catalog Outfits?

Good morning everyone and Happy Wednesday! On Sunday, my Mom and I had brunch and then headed to Anthro to do some reviews (stay tuned for some lovely new items). My boyfriend and I have been watching How I Met Your Mother from the very first episode on Netflix and I just saw Lily wearing the Free Flow Tank. I haven't worn it in quite awhile so I decided to dust it off and wear it. This top is adorable on it's own, but since it was a little chilly, I decided to pair it with a purple cardigan which actually goes nicely with the beige. I finished the look of with my AG Stevies and AEO Wedge Boots. I had such a lovely time with my Mom and I can't wait to share the items I bought (some items aren't even online yet) and the reviews! Hope you all have a great day!


Bordeaux Free Flow Tank  |  Style# 013042  |  Beige  |  Small  |  $45 |  Sim. HERE
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Satern  |  S  |  $24.90  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  Sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
American Eagle Wedge Boot  |  Style# 04112527  |  Chestnut  |  7  |  $79.50  |  REVIEW  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
J. Crew Pearl and Fireball Necklace  |  Style# 59394  |  Gold  |  $19.99  |  Sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments