Kohl's Review | Lauren Conrad Laced Mixed Media Dress (Dulcie Dress Knockoff)

4:06 PM

Good afternoon everyone and hope you are enjoying your weekend! My boyfriend and I went to run errands this morning and ended up popping into Kohl's just to take a look around and guess what was hanging in the Lauren Conrad section? The Laced Mixed Media Dress, which is a total knock off of the Dulcie Dress.


I could believe how much this dress resembles the Dulcie Dress, right down to the ruffle around the waist, tie in the back and keyhole. If you missed out on the Dulcie Dress, this dress is almost identical and would be a fabulous alternative.


First, the dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small here and you can see it's a little loose on me. I would wear my normal size X-Small in this dress. The material is also very nice. The top has a very nice feminine design and pairs nicely with the tulle bottom. Just as the Dulcie Dress, this dress has the tiered ruffle trim with tie back and also a keyhole back. This dress has a much lighter feel then the Dulcie Dress and has way more stretch. The length is also a little longer as it hits me just at me knee.



I would highly recommend this dress to anyone who missed out on the original Dulcie Dress as it's made well, comfortable, adorable on and the price is amazing! It's on sale for $44.80 plus Kohls is doing an extra 20% off everything (ends today).

What do you think of the Laced Mixed Media Dress?

You Might Also Like

0 comments