Fabulous Friday Fits | Diamond Confetti Shirtdress

4:43 PM

Note: Did you see my Lust List: April?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! Details can be found HERE.

Good evening everyone and hope you all are enjoying your Friday. Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days. I've been in and out of the Doctor as I've been having some health problems the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping that I will get better soon with the new medicine I'm on so I can get back into the groove of things. Don't worry, Get The Look You Thought You Missed and Anthropologie Spotted will be back soon! Ever since Made in Kind was released last week, I've really been eyeing the Karen Walker collection. This dress looks so cute online and I'm hoping to try it on once I get a chance to head to my local Anthro. I decided to pair the dress with a cute belt and necklace to bring out the red in the dress. I finished the look off with a cute wedge. I can see wearing this out to dinner with your guy or out shopping with your girlfriends. I hope you all have a great weekend!


(click Photo to view Polyvore set)
Style# 24453821, Blue Motif, $150
Forever Hooked Cardi
Style# 24207094, Cream, $88
Style# 23549637, Orange,  $188
Style# 24190514, Gold, $298
Interlacing Spheroids Belt
Style# 24321804, Red, $58

You Might Also Like

0 comments