Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 1

6:45 AM

Note: Did you see Made In Kind: 11 Exclusive & Limited Edition Collections, What I Love Today: Ikat, all of the lovely new Sale items and Head To Toe In Anthro: Catalog Outfits?

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday! I hope you all had a fabulous week! Get The Look You Thought You Missed and Anthropologie Spotted will return next week as other posts, like this Review post, are taking their place. :) Last Sunday, my Mom and I went to to Anthro to do some reviews for you. There were so many lovely new arrivals and once again, my wishlist grows longer. See any items you like? I have lots of more reviews to come so stay tuned for Reviews: Round 2.

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Deletta's Fluttering Flora Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This dress is super comfortable and easy to slip on and off as its pullover styling. It's stretchy, the length is good as it hits just above my knee, and I really like the overlay of the daisy print. This dress looks great with boots and would also look fabulous with flats or pumps. I also think this dress would be great belted.

A pass for now, but will revisit during sale time.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Fluttering Flora Dress
Style# 24242232
Price: $
148
Color: DARK GREY (041), DARK GREY (011)
Pros: TTS, comfortable, daisy print, stretchy, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A pass for now









Here is LeifNotes' Scattered Stellata Dress. This dress runs pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size Small here and would wear my normal size X-Small. The dress is a tad bit baggy in the bust area so I would suggest trying your normal size and a size down to see which size fits better. I like the looser fit, banded waist and dropwaist skirt. I also really like the floral print and length. The dress is very comfortable, stretchy and pullover styling.

Wishlisted.

Sparkling Bellini Tank
Scattered Stellata Dress
Style# 23904154
Price: $
128
Color: DARK GREY (069), DARK GREY (041)
Pros: TTS, floral print, comfortable, fit, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting









Here is HD in Paris' Sun-Soaked Shift. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a 0 Petite. I think I would prefer the Regular version as this is a little too short for me. I am 5'3'' so I would think the Petite version would fit me well with length, but this is just too short. I suggest trying the Regular length unless you plan on wearing it like a tunic. You can try a size down if you want the dress less flowy and more fitted. I like the bright yellow color, flowiness and outlined pattern.

A pass for now.

Sparkling Bellini Tank
Sun-Soaked Shift
Style# 23904154
Price: $
138
Color: DARK GREY (079)
Pros: TTS, bright yellow color, outlined pattern, comfortable
Cons: Short
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack









Here is Girls from Savoy's Paris Halter Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. The bust fits me great as the back of the dress is super stretchy (I am a 32DD), but the torso area is a little puffy. I would suggest trying your normal size and trying a size down. Smaller busted women should size down one size in this dress. The length is good as it hits just at my knee. I also love the postal print as its adorable!

Purchased.

Sparkling Bellini Tank
Paris Halter Dress
Style# 24252355
Price: $
148
Color: DARK GREY (015)
Pros: Pretty TTS, cute postal print, fit, length
Cons: Smaller busted women should size down, puffy in torso
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must









Here is Maeve's Ikat Frequencies Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small and it buttoned up easily with no pulling or gapping of the buttons. I would suggest trying your normal size and a size down depending on how tight you want the dress. The length is good as it hits above my knee. I love, love, love the ikat print and vibrant blue color. I'm not really a fan of the belt the dress comes with so I would swap it out for another belt.

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Ikat Frequencies Dress
Style# 24603151
Price: $
98
Color: DARK GREY (049)
Pros: TTS, ikat print, blue color, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting









Here is LeifNotes' Smocked Mini Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. It is stretchy, comfortable, flowy and pullover styling. I really love the green color, flowy/loose top, smocked waist and high-low bottom. I can see wearing this with many different belts, colors, heels and flats. A perfect dress to throw on during the Spring and Summer months.

I'm also wearing the Shimmer Dust Belt, in a size Small. This belt fits TTS and can be adjusted very tight or loose since the belt is woven. It's a gorgeous belt in person!

Purchased.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Smocked Mini Dress
Style# 23939861
Price: $
148
Color: DARK GREY (030), DARK GREY (001)
Pros: TTS, green color, flowy, fit, comfortable, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must






You Might Also Like

0 comments