OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Flutter Sleeve Top

11:28 AM

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all are having a good day so far. Over the weekend my boyfriend went out to run errands around town and also stopped by Kohl's where I reviewed the Laced Mixed Media Dress which is a total knockoff of Weston Wear's Dulcie Dress. It was a gorgeous day so I wanted to wear something new and cute, so I decided to wear the Flutter Sleeve Top that I just bought during my Target Haul. It is so light weight, comfortable and stretchy. I paired the top with some colored denim that matches on of the colors in the top perfect. I finished off the look with the Seychelles Bette Flat and Spinning Top Necklace.


Mossimo Flutter Sleeve Top  |  Style# 13949841  |  Navy  |  X-Small  |  $17.99  |  BUY, Sim. HERE
Love21 Life in Progress Skinny  |  Style# 2002930292  |  Sea Green  |  25  |  $24.80  |  Sim. HERE
Seychelles Bette Flat  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  6.5  |  $80  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments