What I ♥ Today | Ikat

5:17 PM

Note: Did you see all of the lovely new Sale items and Head To Toe In Anthro: Catalog Outfits?


Good evening everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far. One of my favorite prints of the moment is Ikat. I really didn't become a fan of this print until earlier this year and now I'm loving all of the different styles of Ikat print to wear during the Spring and Summer months. Below are some of my favorites. See any items you like?

Sheer Brilliance Top
3. Canyon Ikat Tiered Maxi ($118)  ///  4. Soft Scoopneck Ikat T ($27.95)


Sheer Brilliance Top
3. Ikat Print Scarf ($58)  ///  4Static Sands Tote ($129.95)
5. Joe's Ikat Crops ($179)  ///  6. Ikat Drawstring Dress ($69.95)
Ruffled Ikat Chemise7 For All Mankind Toffee Ikat CropSoft Scoopneck Ikat TCanyon Ikat Tiered MaxiMetallic Ikat ScarfSoft Joie 'Adia' Slouchy Ikat TeeAG The Stilt Ikat BlueIkat Frequencies ShirtdressIkat Print ScarfTrifecta CardiganJoe's Ikat CropsIkat Drawstring Dress

You Might Also Like

0 comments