OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Reed Shirtdress

8:29 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

Last night, my boyfriend and I had a very relaxing night. We went out for Thai and then to Yoga Berry for dessert. It was beautiful weather here again today so I decided to wear another shirtdress, the Reed Shirtdress. I've been wanting this dress for oh so long and finally got my hands on one back in January from Mandy. The length and sleeves had been altered before I bought it, but I wanted this dress so bad, it didn't matter if it had been altered. The bottom can be let out again since the material is just folded and sewn so I might let out the bottom to give the dress a little more length. Since it was so warm today, I didn't wear a cardigan...just the snakebite belt that I bought from Lacey. Such a great night with my love.


Moulinette Soeurs Reed Shirtdress  |  Style# 933208  |  Blue Motif  |  2  |  $68  |  Sold out online
Snakebite Belt  |  Style# 943443  |  Grey  |  S  |  $35  |  Sold out online
Merona Myka Suede Wedge  |  Style# 12269056  |  Grey  |  7  |  $29.99  |  Sold out online, still in Target stores
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments