Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

10:06 AM

Hey everyone! More reviews for you.

Just in case you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 2 can be found HERE.

On to the reviews...

Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Rosewood Tank. I am wearing a size 2 here and would size down to a 0. This does run a bit big. I really love how lightweight the material is and it's comfortable. I think this would look adorable with a belt. I also love how the sewing of the leaves/rose shapes on the blouse was done.

Wishlisted and reconsidered during sale time.
Moulinette Soeurs Rosewood Tank
Style# 20290581
Price: $128
Color: Ivory (011)
Length: Regular (27.75'')
Pros: Comfortable, stretchy, sewing
Cons: Size down
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale







Here is Bordeaux's Drapey Bubbled Tee. I would say this runs a bit small. I'm wearing an XS here but could easily size up to a Small to give myself more length and so it wouldn't be as tight. I love this tee! It's comfortable, lightweight and stretchy. Also, It's not as sheer as you would think and has a layer of material underneath to act as a tank top, as you can see from the photo. I am wearing the Ivory color and in person it seems to be a bit more of a light grey. My younger sister bought this at full price in the Turquoise so I will just be borrowing hers until sale time.

Definitely wishlisted for sale in Turquoise.
Bordeaux Drapey Bubbled Tee
Style# 20834834
Price: $58
Color: Turquoise (046), Ivory (011), Navy (041)
Length: Regular (26'')
Pros: Comfortable, stretchy, lightweight
Cons: Runs a little small, Size up
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale, but could be a full price purchase



Here is Fei's Geo Feather Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really love the pattern and overall fit of this top. It's stretchy and super comfortable. The length is also pretty good as it hits just at my hips. Very cute and can be dressed up or down and also worn with a belt.

Wishlisted for sale time.
Fei Geo Flower Blouse
Style# 20535704
Price: $98
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Length: Regular (25'')
Pros: TTS, stretchy, colors, pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale







Here is Postella's Carambola Peasant Top. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. This top is very comfortable, lightweight and flowy. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips. I really like the sleeves as they are a different pattern. I'm actually not really fond of this pattern and wish this top came in a solid color or another pattern.

A pass for me.
Postella Carambola Peasant Top
Style# 20266805
Price: $98
Color: Red Motif (069)
Length: Regular (28'')
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length
Cons: Pattern
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A bust







Here is Lili's Closet Antilles Tank. This top fits somewhat TTS if not on the bigger side. I'm wearing an XS but the top just seems so wide and big at the bottom. I love the colors this top comes in and the overall concept. It's very cute in person.

Wishlisted but would have to try on again.
Lili's Closet Antilles Tank
Style# 20595245
Price: $68
Color: Yellow (046), Turquoise (068)
Length: Regular (23'')
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colors, length, comfortable
Cons: Bottom of top is very big
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A bust for now, but will revisit during sale time



Here is Odille's Pinwheel Tank. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love this tank oh so much. It's super comfortable, cute and the length is perfect. I can see wearing this a lot over the Spring and Summer months to come. Oh and you know me, I love the Orange color!

Definitely wishlisted until sale time, but might be full price purchase.

Odille Pinwheel Tank
Style# 20800447
Price: $68
Color: Orange (072), Brown (031)
Length: Regular (26'')
Pros: TTS, color, comfortable, length, fit
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: A must/lust



Here is Rosie Neira's Anadyomene Cardigan. This cardigan fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS here but could size up to a Small, like I always do in cardigans. The reason I do this is because I don't want the buttons to gap if I ever wanted to button it. As you can see, this cardigan is cropped and would look super cute with a dress. I also like the sweetheart neckline and the shorter sleeves for the Spring/Summer months.

Wishlisted in both colors for sale time.
Rosie Neira Anadyomene Cardigan
Style# 20512539
Price: $88
Color: Ivory (011), Turquoise (046)
Length: Regular (17.5'')
Pros: TTS, colors, comfortable, neckline, short sleeves
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale, but could be full price purchase



Here is Tiny's Bespoke Yoke Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a P or XS. This top is super cute and lightweight. I love the lace detailing. The length is also good as it hits just past my hips. Just a note, the back of the top is longer then the front. Overall, I really like this top as it can be dressed up or down. The back is also SUPER cute and drapey.

Wishlisted and revisited during sale time.
Tiny Bespoke Yoke Tee
Style# 20293874
Price: $78
Color: White (010)
Length: Regular (25'')
Pros: TTS, lace detail, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale




You Might Also Like

0 comments