Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 1

1:43 PM

Hey everyone! I went to Anthro last week to do some reviews for you. I didn't get a chance to review as many items as I wanted so another trip is in the works! I have to thank Alex and all of the SA's at the Roseville Anthropologie for always taking such good care of me while I'm there! Thanks everyone! :)

On to the reviews...Rounds 2 and 3 will be up soon!

Here is Weston Wear's Gathered Hemlock Dress. This is the exact same dress as the Soft Structured Dress REVIEWED HERE. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I really love the new version of this dress. It doesn't seem to be as see-through as the previous version and I love the new, bright, Spring-like print. The dress is very comfortable and stretchy and hits just above my knee. I also love how high cut the neckline is which makes it work appropriate.

Wishlisted and will revisit at sale time!

Weston Wear Gathered Hemlock Dress
Style# 20898730
Price: $148
Color: Orange (089), Navy (041), Green (030)
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, soft, lightweight, comfortable, print, colors
Cons: Wrapped material could add extra bulk
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: Lust until sale



Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Quiet Blush Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I really love the light pink color of this dress, the flowy material and the length. The top part of the dress is completely sheer however so wearing a bra might be out of the question. I have a nude tank on underneath so it's not as bad. I really don't see why this dress got such bad reviews on the Anthro site. I actually really like the way it fits. The top button of the dress did gap open a bit even though it wasn't tight across my bust (you can see this in the photo).

Wishlisted and revisited at sale time.
Moulinette Soeurs Quiet Blush Dress
Style# 20367496
Price: $168
Color: Pink (066)
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, comfortable, color, flowy
Cons: Top button gaps, top sheer
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lust until sale







Here is Edme & Esytlle's Blooming Goldenrod Dress. I have been wanting to try this on for oh so long and glad I did. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the rich golden colors in the dress and the lovely pattern on the bottom of the dress. This dress is comfortable and the length hit just at my knee.

Wishlisted for now, but will purchase on sale.

Edme & Estylle Blooming Goldenrod Dress
Style# 20431276
Price: $138
Color: Yellow (079)
Length: Regular (38'')
Pros: TTS, colors, beautiful pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: A must, but lusting until sale







Here is Fei's Charcoal Terrace Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love everything about this dress. The fit is great, the pattern is gorgeous and the length hits just above my knee. I love how this is lightweight and flowy as well. The one thing my Mom pointed out to me was the top was a little sideways, as if this dress wasn't sewn correctly at the bust. I'm thinking maybe it was only this one and if I could find another size 2, that it wouldn't be this way (hopefully) and sewn correctly. If anyone else has tried on this on and has noticed this, let me know.

Wishlisted for now, but want this oh so bad.
Fei Charcoal Terrace Dress
Style# 20709457
Price: $158
Color: Grey Motif (008)
Length: Regular (39'')
Pros: TTS, pattern, flowy, comfortable
Cons: Bust was sewn incorrectly
Verdict: A-
Must, lust or bust: A must, but lusting until sale







Here is Maeve's Parading Hues Dress. This dress fits big in the bust. I am wearing a size 2 here, but would size down to a 0 to make the bust tighter. This dress is so bold and beautiful in person. One thing however, is the top is not a bright yellow color as the Anthro stock photo (shown below). It has more of a green hue to it which is a little bit of a bummer. Other then that, I really was drawn to the vibrant colors and summer-like feel to this dress. The length hits above my knee. I also noticed there are straps with the dress on the Anthro site, but I didn't see any attached to the dress.

Wishlisted and will revisit at sale time.
Maeve Parading Hues Dress
Style# 20702841
Price: $138
Color: Orange (080)
Length: Regular (29.5'')
Pros: Vibrant colors, comfortable, length
Cons: Size down, bust is lose, yellow is more green
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A must, but lusting until sale







Here is Portrait of a Girls' Besotted Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I didn't like this dress at all. I don't see what all the hype is about. I think with a belt, it would look better, but I still wouldn't add this to my Anthro collection. The elastic waist is nice and the length hits below my knee. I don't like the bows on the shoulders since it adds extra bulk. This dress was really hard to get off once I had it one since the arm holes are so small. It also doesn't fan out or flow like the Anthro stock photo (seen below).

Back to the rack.
Portrait of a Girl Besotted Dress
Style# 20559688
Price: $138
Color: Navy (041)
Length: Regular (41'')
Pros: TTS, color, length
Cons: Bulky shoulders
Verdict: C-
Must, lust or bust: A bust







Here is Puella Nautical Dreaming Chemise. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. I love this dress. It is so lightweight, comfortable, and flowy. I can see wearing this on a hot summer day or over my bathing suit. The length is also perfect for me! Yah! You all know I'm only 5'3'', so when a maxi fits me without being altered, I fall head over heels. I love the colors and pattern.

This little beauty came home with me and I will consider other colors at sale time.
Puella Nautical Dreaming Chemise
Style# 20537395
Price: $88
Color: Grey Motif (008), Oatmeal (015), Raspberry (062), Blue Motif (049)
Length: Regular (56'')
Pros: TTS, pattern, color, length, comfortable, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, lust or bust: A must



Here is Tracy Reese's Wallflower Skirt. This skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love this skirt! The pattern is beautiful in person and I love the color. The length hits just at my knee. I can see wearing this with so many different colors. The material is a bit on the heavier side however.

I have it paired with Deletta's Chiffon Swing Shirt. This blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a size XS. The beige color works perfectly with the embroidered flowers on the skirt. The top is flowy, comfortable and lightweight. I wasn't quite sure what to do with the two hanging pieces of fabric, so I just tied them together. You can also tie them as the Anthro stock photo shows below.

Both on my wishlist, but waiting for 2nd cut.
Tracy Reese Wallflower Skirt
Style# 20532016
Price: $69.95
Color: Orange (089)
Length: Regular (22'')
Pros: TTS, colors, pattern, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B+
Must, lust or bust: A must





Deletta Chiffon Swing Shirt
Style# 19886753
Price: $29.95
Color: Grey Motif (081), Navy (041), Ivory (011)
Length: Regular (21'')
Pros: TTS, color, flowy, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: A must



Here is Corey Lynn Calter's Ackee Pencil Skirt. This skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 but could wear my normal size 2. I love the bright vibrant red with the white pattern. The length hits just at my knee. The skirt is comfortable and work appropriate. I could see wearing this with ivory, white or navy.

I have it paired with Deletta's Chiffon Swing Shirt, reviewed above.

Wishlisted and will revisit at sale time.

Corey Lynn Calter Ackee Pencil Skirt
Style# 20719498
Price: $138
Color: Red Motif (069)
Length: Regular (27'')
Pros: TTS, vibrant red color, pattern, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale







Here is Corey Lynn Calter Nouveau Rose Skirt. This skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love this skirt. The print is vibrant and bold. The length hits above my knee. The skirt is very comfortable. The color says "Blue Motif" so it might be a very, very dark navy, but it does look black in person. I think this would look amazing with a bold red blouse or top, or even gold. This skirt is very versatile and can be worn with many different colors.

I have it paired with Deletta's Chiffon Swing Shirt, reviewed above.

Wishlisted and will revisit during sale time.




Corey Lynn Calter Noveau Rose Skirt
Style# 20731451
Price: $98
Color: Blue Motif (049)
Length: Regular (19'')
Pros: TTS, vibrant pattern, comfortable, versatile
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Must, lust or bust: Lusting until sale




You Might Also Like

0 comments