OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Cherry Drops Corset

7:25 PM

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying your evening.

Today my boyfriend and I went and ran errands and also saw Fast Five. I remember when the first one came out when I was in high school and how exciting it was. It was such a good movie and I was really impressed by all the stunts and action. I wanted to look cute and be comfortable today so I decided to wear the Cherry Drops Corset I just bought on sale this week. I put myself on a shopping ban and haven't bought anything in weeks...I've thought about it but this was one thing I had to pull the trigger on.



Girls From Savoy Cherry Drops Corset  |  Style# 19963727  |  Red Motif  |  0  |  $49.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out
AG Stevie |  Style# 18670258  |  Howl  |  25  |  $168  |  Sold out online
Seychelles Come Dancing Peep Toe Pump  |  Style# 18200675  |  Vacchetta  |  7  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments