OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | In A Twinkling Dress

9:14 AM

Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Last night, my boyfriend and I went out to Blue Nami with his sister and her boyfriend. It was super yummy! There was such a long wait we decided to go next door to Paul Martin's American Bistro and sit in the bar and have a drink. The waitress was giving us such a hard time because we were waiting to eat sushi and were in their restaurant just getting a drink. Aren't we spending money here too? :) I had a Mojito and had to add sugar since it wasn't very sweet...not very impressed with the drinks, but we did order some fries just to hold us all over until our table was ready at Blue Nami and they were amazing!  I don't normally have ranch but their ranch had dill in it which made it super good. We finally got over to have sushi and it was very, very good. I wanted to dress up a bit tonight so I wore the In A Twinkling Dress that I bought a few months back off Ebay and the Cartography Cardigan that I just bought from Tami. I'm so happy I finally got this cardigan. It's absolutely beautiful. I finished off my outfit with a simple brown belt I bought from Anthro back in February. We had such a great night!


Maeve In A Twinkling Dress  |  Style# 933208  |  Gold  |  0  |  $69  |  Sold out online

Guinevere Cartography Cardigan  |  Style# 013034  |  Neutral Motif  |  S  |  $75  |  Sold out online
Scallops & Sparkles Belt  |  Style# 19603984  |  Taupe  |  Small  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online
Merona Myka Suede Wedge  |  Style# 12269056  |  Taupe  |  7  |  $29.99  |  Sold out online, still in Target stores
Kay Jewelers Journey Necklace  |  Circa Fall 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments