Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 1

9:45 PM

Hello readers! I made a trip to my local Anthro today and did tons of reviews! I found most of the items listed on the Anthropologie Dressing Room Requests and you can see those and other reviews HERE in Round 2.

I just have to give a shot out to the ladies at the Roseville Anthro store. Kim is so awesome and was super helpful today! Thanks Kim! Also the Visual Merchandising Coordinator was super helpful in finding me almost all the items off the Dressing Room Requests. Also, I don't remember the name of the girl who helped me at the cash register, but she was so helpful and sweet. Thanks for everyone who helped me out today!

For all of the reviews I am wearing the Civico 10 Spigi Wedge Pump and the Martingale Boots.


Here is Edme & Esyllte's Lappula Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 Regular, but could size down to a 0. The chest area is a little loose on me. I love the different colors and patterns of the dress. It's very inviting and colorful. It's also lightweight and comfortable. I also have included a photo with wearing the Martingale Boots. I got so many compliments on these today!

Edme & Esyllte Lappula Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19407659
Price: $168
Color: Gold
Length: Petite and Regular
Pros: Somewhat TTS, colorful, comfortable, lightweight, pattern
Cons: A little loose in the chest area
Verdict: A-
Full price or sale: Sale







Here is Girls From Savoy Gull Wing Dress. One word...LOVE! This dress is absolutely beautiful in person! It reminds me of a sailor or being on a cruise ship. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 in the Red. I love how flowy and light weight it is. ::Sigh:: I really want it to be Spring already so I can actually wear something like this! The length is good as it hits just at my knee. The only thing that I dislike about this dress is the three buttons in the front near the chest area expose your skin. Nothing too revealing and not very noticeable at all. The buttons weren't gapping, it just seems to be made that way.

Definitely wishlisted.

See Kim's review HERE.







Girls of Savoy Gull Wings Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19847391
Price: $168
Color: Red and Navy
Length: Regular (36'')
Pros: TTS, color, flowy...EVERYTHING
Cons: Buttons in front expose a bit of skin
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: I'm holding out for sale







Here is Moulinette Soeurs Sun Shades Dress. I've been really looking forward to try this dress on since it popped online a couple weeks back. I reminds me of lemonade. The dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 Regular. First thing, the color isn't the same. The yellow is not a vibrant as pictured on the website. It's more of a mustard yellow color. The length is a little longer and it hits just below my knee. The dress is super cute and comfortable and I can see wearing this a lot during the Spring and Summer months. The dress is a little wrinkled, but I think it would look even cuter ironed.

Wishlisted.

See Lisa's review HERE.





Moulinette Soeurs Sun Shades Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 20459566
Price: $158
Color: Cream
Length: Regular (38'') and Petite (36'')
Pros: TTS, Comfortable, striped pattern, spring/summer feel, flowy
Cons: Color is darker then pictured on website
Verdict: B+
Full price or sale: Sale








Here is Maeve's De Chelly Dress. I absolutely LOVE this dress! It's super cute! It runs TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 Regular. I'm not really fond of the braided belt that comes with the dress, but I can see changing that out with a cute belt. This dress is also on the longer length side as it hits right below my knee. There is really nothing bad to say about this dress. It's comfortable, the colors are amazing and I love the polka dots. It reminds me a bit of the Mullany Dress. Overall, one of my favorites of the day!


Wishlisted.






Maeve De Chelly Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19406552
Price: $168
Color: Peach
Length: Regular (39'') and Petite (37'')
Pros: TTS, color, polka dot pattern, length, flowy, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Sale unless it starts selling out








Here is Maple's Across The Land Dress. This dress runs a bit on the bigger side. I'm wearing a size 2, but could easily size down to a 0. I was doing some twirls in this dress. It's so comfortable and cute! I am really loving the polka dots! The dress is really easy to get on as there are no zippers; just a couple hooks wrap and hold the dress together. The length is on the longer side and hits me below the knee. The top is a bit lower cut, but I just noticed on the online photo from the website that the top is more closed. A fellow reader, Krisite, just informed me that there is a hidden clasp that I guess I missed. That's why the top is so open! :) Thanks Kristie! I can see wearing this with a bright red belt during Spring and Summer time.

Wishlisted.

See Lisa's review HERE.
Maple Across the Lands Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19690411
Price: $138
Color: Black (actually a dark navy blue)
Length: Regular (41.75'')
Pros: Color, polka dots, flowy, comfortable
Cons: Runs a little big (size down if you want)
Verdict: B
Full price or sale: Sale







Here is Maeve's Mary Shirtdress. This dress runs TTS. My local Anthro only had a size 0 Regular left in the sale room so that's what I'm wearing. I would wear my normal size 2 if they would have had that size. This shirtdress is very comfortable and the length is good as it hits just at the top of my knee. I really love the color. It's more a muted dark purple. A very cute and simple shirtdress.

Maeve Mary Shirtdress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19396613
Price: $59.95
Color: Purple and Green
Length: Regular (38'') and Petite (36'')
Pros: TTS, Color, length, simple, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: B
Full price or sale: A pass for me







Here is Sparrow's Look Back Sweater Dress. I have been waiting to try this dress on for so long! I really wanted to try on the Purple color and did in a Small but it was SO HUGE! I didn't even want to take a photo since it just swallowed me and looked horrible. This dress is TTS. I'm wearing an XS in Grey but I know that some girls who are tiny will be sized out of this dress. This dress is so lovely in person. It's lightweight and very comfortable. I love everything about it! The length is a little on the shorter side as it hits me just above the knee.

A definite buy in Purple!




Sparrow Look Back Sweater Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19470483
Price: $148
Color: Grey and Purple
Length: Regular (35.5'')
Pros: TTS, color, length, comfortable, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Might splurge full price





Here is Tabitha's Pom Flower Shift. I really wasn't expecting much before putting this on but I actually really liked it on. It fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. Some might need to size up, if you're between sizes since the material has no give or stretch at all. I love how high cut the top is, which makes it very sophisticated and work appropriate. I also love the different colors on the dress. They are very bold and saturated. You could wear a colorful and fun belt with this. The material was a little heavy and seemed a bit coarse to the touch. The length is good as it hits just above the knee.


Wishlisted.
Tabitha Pom Flower Shift  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19849652
Price: $158
Color: Neutral Motif
Length: Regular (36'')
Pros: Somewhat TTS, rich and saturated colors, length, comfortable
Cons: Might need to size up, material has no give, a little heavy/coarse feel
Verdict: A-
Full price or sale: Sale







Here is Velvet's Network Dress. I seems like a complete duplicate of the Lucerna Dress, except with 3/4 sleeves. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS in Red. This dress is super comfortable and lightweight. It's also very flowy and a good length as it hits just above my knee. I absolutely love everything about this dress. It's just so simple, yet beautiful.

Definitely wishlisted.



Velvet Network Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 20044731
Price: $138
Color: Red and Navy
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, color, length, stretchy, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale?: Sale







Here is Girls From Savoy Esmerelda Dress. I LOVE this dress! It fits TTS. I'm wearing an XS. The dress is very colorful and I love the flower print. It's very flowy and super comfortable. The length is good as it hits just at the bottom of my knee. I seriously love everything about this dress and have nothing bad to say.

Wishlisted.



Girls From Savoy Esmerelda Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19588383
Price: $158
Color: Red Motif
Length: Regular (38'')
Pros: TTS, colors, floral print, stretchy, comfortable, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Full price if they start selling out








Here is Burlapp's Blurred Shapes Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. The chest area was a little loose in the back, but it wasn't loose enough to fall down or become uncomfortable. However, I could eventually see doing some adjusting with the top though since I know it would eventually move where I would have to pull it up. I find most strapless dresses and shirts to do this though. The length is good as it hits just at my knee. I really like the different lines and shaped pattern and the red that is throughout the dress. I think this dress would look amazing with some red heels!

Wishlisted.
Burlapp Blurred Shapes Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 19473016
Price: $168
Color: Navy (seems more black)
Length: Regular (31'')
Pros: TTS, comfortable, colors, shape and lines pattern
Cons: Back a little loose, might need to be pulled up constantly
Verdict: B-
Full price or sale: Sale








Here is Weston Wear's Soft-Structered Dress. This dress is TTS. I'm wearing an XS in Navy. This dress is super comfortable, easy to get on (pull on styling) and lightweight. The length is good as it hits just above my knee. The colors are absolutely beautiful and I love the flower pattern and detail. I could see some might not like how the front folds as it could make you look a little wider and bigger then you are.

Definitely wishlisted.












Weston Wear Soft-Structured Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 20180055
Price: $148
Color: Navy and Grey
Length: Regular (37'')
Pros: TTS, soft, lightweight, comfortable, colors
Cons: Wrapped material could add extra bulk
Verdict: A-
Full price or sale: Sale








Here is Porridge's Sing Sweetly Party Dress. I LOVE this dress and have been eyeing it since it showed up online a couple weeks ago. It is TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the navy blue color contrasting with the green birdies. I love the pleated bodice and the length, which hits me just above the knee. It's super comfortable and adorable in person! It also has pockets!

Definitely wishlisted.

See Lisa's review HERE.



Porridge Sing Sweetly Party Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 20380499
Price: $148
Color: Navy
Length: Regular (30'')
Pros: TTS, Colors, bird detailing, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Full price or sale: Might be a full price splurge







Here is Isabelle Sinclair's Garden Party Dress. I was a little hesitant about this dress before I put it on since it looked big on the hanger. I'm wearing a size 0 here and sized down since it's a loose fitting dress as it is. I love how flowy the dress is and the colorful flowers that lead your eye up. The length is a little on the shorter side as it hits above my knee. It's adorable in person and super lightweight and comfortable.

Wishtlisted.

See Kim's review HERE.

Isabelle Sinclair Garden Party Dress  |  BUY HERE
Style# 20181806
Price: $168
Color: Blue Motif
Length: Regular (35'')
Pros: Flowy, comfortable, color, flower detail
Cons: Size down to make it less flowy
Verdict: A-
Full price or sale: Sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments