OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Oak Apple Dress

11:40 AM

Hello Anthro lovers! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I went to the my local Anthro in Roseville (love, love, love the staff there! they are so helpful and are the best!) and I did lots and lots of reviews. For the requested dressing room reviews, they only had a couple items in store for me to review. I think I tried on and reviewed about 40-50 items yesterday so keep checking back for my reviews. They will be posted very soon!

Thanks for everyone who entered my Babergh Dress Styling contest! I have so many great sets to choose from. I won't be able to replicate everyone's outfit exactly since some of the items I don't have, but I will try my best. Even if I can't match your outfit exactly, you still can win the $25 gift card. I will announce the winner very soon!

Anywho, here is my outfit from last night. I went to Sushi (yummy) again with our close friends Aric and Amber. We had such a great time! It was chilly, so I decided to wear tights with the dress. I reviewed the dress HERE and have made a Fabulous Friday Fits featuring the dress HERE.

Moulinette Soeurs Oak Apple Dress  |  Style# 18937813  |  Blue Motif  |  $89.95  |  No longer available online
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Treasure  |  $24.90  |  BUY HERE
Looping Lanes Belt  |  Style# 18448928  |  Chocolate  |  $44  |  BUY HERE
Hue Opaque Tights  |  Style# 18707299  |  Brown  |  $12.50  |  BUY HERE
Seychelles Password Pump  |  Mustard  |  $59.50-$90.95  |  BUY HEREHEREHEREHERE

You Might Also Like

6 comments