OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Oak Apple Dress

11:40 AM

Hello Anthro lovers! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I went to the my local Anthro in Roseville (love, love, love the staff there! they are so helpful and are the best!) and I did lots and lots of reviews. For the requested dressing room reviews, they only had a couple items in store for me to review. I think I tried on and reviewed about 40-50 items yesterday so keep checking back for my reviews. They will be posted very soon!

Thanks for everyone who entered my Babergh Dress Styling contest! I have so many great sets to choose from. I won't be able to replicate everyone's outfit exactly since some of the items I don't have, but I will try my best. Even if I can't match your outfit exactly, you still can win the $25 gift card. I will announce the winner very soon!

Anywho, here is my outfit from last night. I went to Sushi (yummy) again with our close friends Aric and Amber. We had such a great time! It was chilly, so I decided to wear tights with the dress. I reviewed the dress HERE and have made a Fabulous Friday Fits featuring the dress HERE.

Moulinette Soeurs Oak Apple Dress  |  Style# 18937813  |  Blue Motif  |  $89.95  |  No longer available online
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239263  |  Treasure  |  $24.90  |  BUY HERE
Looping Lanes Belt  |  Style# 18448928  |  Chocolate  |  $44  |  BUY HERE
Hue Opaque Tights  |  Style# 18707299  |  Brown  |  $12.50  |  BUY HERE
Seychelles Password Pump  |  Mustard  |  $59.50-$90.95  |  BUY HEREHEREHEREHERE

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cute dress! I noticed Pam from The Office wearing it in the last episode - and Goldenmeans posted it in her Anthro on TV feature. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I wound up getting that dress...it's so pretty! Question: how did you deal with the wrap part of the bodice? Did you pin it so that it will stay shut? I'm a pear shape, so I had to size up in order to allow it to accommodate my pesky hips, but now the top is a bit big and I'm worried about it flying open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carly, I saw that post on Goldenmeans site. I couldn't believe she wore it! I love seeing Anthro on TV! :)

    Hey Kelly. I actually used doubled sided tape to hold it together. That was one of the things that I didn't like about the dress, but doubled sided tape works great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, you look great! I've been looking for a nice, classic cardigan in some fun colors. Would you recommend this one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty....I love how the shoes go so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mich. Thanks! Yes. Nordstroms is having a sale on these cardigans right now. 33% off! I got about 6 or 7 colors since they seem to go with everything! Highly recommended!

    Thanks Tara! I know. I couldn't believe they did!

    ReplyDelete