Reader Request | Rensselaer T-Straps Review

2:45 PM


All I have to say is I'm in love with these shoes. Miss Albright's Rensselaer's T-Straps are one of my favorite new shoes for the Fall season. I grabbed these babies up a couple weeks ago when they went on sale...which I've been patiently waiting for them to! The photo doesn't do these shoes justice! They are stunning!

The shoe runs small, not TTS. I am a true size 7, and I ordered a full size up to an 8. When putting them on with no tights, just bare skin, there is a tiny little space at the back of my heel, but it doesn't slip when I walk. I know that the size 7 would be way too small. They are also very, very comfortable. The material, color and height are perfect. How can you resist the blossoms on the front of the shoes either? It adds such a feminine touch and will add a bit of elegance to any outfit you wear them with.

These are a definite must buy! Don't hesitate to get these since they are already on sale. If your size is sold out online, call CS (customer service) at 800-309-2500 and give them the style number listed below. They will find your size for you, put a request into the store and have them shipped to you. You will see these very soon on some of my OOTD (outfits of the day)!


There are two outfits, HERE and HERE, where I featured the Rensselaer T-Straps.

Miss Albright Rensselaer T-Straps | Style# 18316869 | Brown | $79.95 | BUY HERE
Pros: Dark, rich chocolate color, material, comfortable, delicate and feminine blossom detailing
Cons: Runs small - order 1 full size up
Verdict: A
Full price or sale?: I just got these on sale. They have been on my wishlist for months!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I ordered these too...LOVE them! They are comfortable and beautiful, but neutral enough to go with lots - how adorable is the light pink inside? Sooooo pretty. Nicest shoes. I'm an 8.5, and since they didn't have 9.5's I ordered 9's...they were snug, but I wore them about the house with a pair of heavy socks, and now? Perfection. So happy! Can't wait to see you rock these....

    ReplyDelete