OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Babergh Dress

4:01 PM

Here was my outfit from the Anthropologie Ever Green Holiday Party Fashion Show last Sunday. I couldn't pick just one outfit out of all of the fabulous sets you all sent me for my Babergh styling contest HERE, so I just went simple. I can't wait to get all of the pieces from the winning sets, HERE, to wear with the Babergh Dress!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



Floreat Babergh Dress  |  Style# 18823153  |  Grey Motif  |  $89.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500  |  REVIEW
BP Three Quarter Sleeve Jersey Cardigan  |  Style# 239262  |  Briar  |  $24.90  |  BUY HERE
Seyhelles Come Dancing Peep-Toe Pump  |  Style# 18200675  |  $69.99  |  Vacchetta  |  BUY HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Elizabeth! Lovely Babergh styling. Simple, elegant and clean. I wish I had known about the styling contest. I love my Babergh Dress. And it loves me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I find that with the Babergh Dress, simple styling is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness what a pretty and feminine outfit! very stylish.

    xxx Charlie
    Feminine Bravery

    ReplyDelete