OOTD: Inverted Pleat Skirt

8:44 AM

Good morning everyone! Did you see all the awesome new sale items yesterday? I didn't buy anything just yet, but there are a couple items I'm eyeing. On Tuesday, I had a meeting with a client in the office so I had to dress up. I decided to wear the Inverted Pleat Skirt I bought a couple weeks back at The Limited when I bought some new work clothes. They have so many cute items! I absolutely love this skirt as it can go with any color and I plan on wearing it multiple times with turquoise, mustard, pink...really the color choices are endless. I decided to pair the skirt with red as it's such a classic combination. (Thanks to my bestie for taking this photo!) I hope you all enjoy your Thursday!


The Limited Inverted Pleat Skirt  |  Style# 7083062  |  Black & White  |  0  |  $39.99  |  BUY, Sim. HERE
The Limited High Neck Ruffle Top  |  Style# 4222536  |  Black  |  XS  |  Borrowed  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
WHBM Red Exotic Heel  |  Style# 570040533  |  Red  |  7  |  $98  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
WHBM Red Exotic Bow Belt  |  Style# 570040798  |  Red  |  S  |  $38  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments