OOTD: Strapless Challis Maxi Dress

6:57 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Wednesday! I can't believe this week is already half over. It's going by so fast and I have too many things to do. On a lighter note, I just saw the June catalog and am in the process of putting together the outfit sets for Head to Toe in Anthro: June Catalog Outfits. The June catalog features mostly flowy, colorful and patterned dresses and tops, which is perfect for the Summer. There are already a couple lovely dresses like the Novella Strapless Dress and Mariposa Lace Dress that I'm already lusting over and I also really like the Swallow Dive Halter from the catalog. I can't wait to share!

Yesterday was gorgeous here so I decided to wear a new maxi dress I just bought from Target. I love maxi dresses as you can just throw them on with a pair of sandals and go. I was really drawn to the pattern and bright colors of the maxi and the length is perfect for my 5'3'' height. I paired it with a pair of Steve Madden bow t-strap sandals I recently picked up at DSW. I wear these all the time as they go with so many items. I finished the look off with a neutral purse and necklace. I hope you all have a fabulous day!


Mossimo Strapless Challis Maxi Dress  |  Style# 14028432  |  Fuchsia  |  XS  |  $25  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Steve Madden Glittr Sandal  |  Style# 3750109  |  Cognac  |  6.5  |  $39.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE
The Limited Metal Bow Closure Bag  |  Style# 1375141  |  Natural  |  $39.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments