OOTD: Rugby Striped Blouse

11:40 AM

Good afternoon and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Reader Outfits will run this Sunday. Sorry for not posting this as I've been super busy with family and work. Also, I will attending my local Anthropologie Summer Fashion Show this upcoming Sunday and will be taking photos and video to share with you! I can't wait! Earlier last week I went to White House Black Market to look at their new arrivals and found these beauties, the Neutral Flower Wedge. They are super comfortable and so cute! I decided to wear them with the Rugby Striped Blouse, the AE Artist Crop and an Aerie flower necklace. Thanks to my bestie for taking this photo of me! I hope you all have a great Monday and check back for the TAG Sale which will begin tonight at 12AM (PST)...I can't wait to see all the sale items with an additional % off (possibly an additional 25% off on top of the normal % off). My wallet will be hurting tomorrow. :)


Splendid Rugby Striped Blouse  |  Style# 21209879  |  Mocha Stripe  |  XS  |  $39.95  |  Sim. HERE, HERE
AE Artist Crop  |  Style# 1740_6463  |  Authentic Dark  |  0  |  $14.96  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
WHBM Neutral Flower Wedge |  Style# 570043710  |  Shell  |  7  |  $98  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
Aerie Fabric Flower Necklace  |  Style# 4728_7051  |  Cream  |  $14.99  |  Sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments