OOTD: AG Polka Dot Ankle Stevie

7:09 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! No sale this week so there will be plenty of other posts for you including Reviews, the Summer Fashion Show photos and video and also Head to Toe in Anthro: June Catalog.

I recently went out to Relish Burger Bar with my bestie Jessica for a yummy burger and some wine. I wore this outfit to work so I decided to wear it out to dinner too. I recently purchased the AG Polka Stevie Ankle when I saw them styled in the Summer Fashion Show last weekend. These jeans are so comfortable...AG's are my favorite jeans! I would consider sizing down 1 size in these as they are very stretchy. I can't wait to wear them again! The color is a bit different in person though as they are more of a pinkish color then orange as the online photo shows. I paired the polka dot denim with a simple white tiered top, necklace and some polka dot Seychelles I just picked up from DSW last week. Stay tuned for some fabulous posts this week! :)


Loft Tiered Ruffle Shell  |  Style# 269625  |  Natural White  |  XSP  |  $44.50  |  Sim. HEREHERE, HERE
AG Polka Dot Ankle Stevie  |  Style# 24550972  |  Coral Pin Dot  |  25  |  $178  |  BUY
Seychelles Quartz Pump |  Style# 244066  |  Yellow Polka Dot  |  6  |  $59.95  |  BUY, Sim. HERE
The Limited Long Rondell Necklace  |   Style# 1481501   |  Gold  |  $29.90  |  BUY, sim. HERE
The Limited Metal Bow Closure Bag  |  Style# 1375141  |  Natural  |  $39.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments