OOTD: Tiered Petunia Tank

9:56 AM

Good morning everyone and hope you all are having a fantastic week! I've been so busy with deadlines at work that I'm just exhausted when I get home. I'm glad the weekend is almost here! Last week during the TAG sale, this little top went on sale, which I've been admiring online for quite some time. I decided to buy it even though it looked short online. It actually fits me perfect. The front is shorter then the back, but I did wear this to work with no problems of my stomach showing. I love the floral pattern and multiple bright colors as you can pair this with many different jeans or shorts. I wore mine with the AG Stevie Ankle in Sulfur Plum, which pairs nicely. I finished the look off with some nude flats, necklace and beige purse. Make sure you stay tuned for some great posts that will run starting tomorrow through this weekend (to play catch up), including Head to Toe in Anthro: June Catalog Outfits, Anthropologie Spotted and the Summer Fashion Show video and pics. Have a great day everyone!


LeifNotes Tiered Petunia Tank  |  Style# 23999196  |  Yellow  |  0  |  $49.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
AG Stevie Ankle  |  Style# D20471538  |  Sulfur Plum  |  25  |  $99.95  |  BUY, sim. HEREHEREHERE
Seychelles Bette Flat  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  6.5  |  $80  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE, HERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE
The Limited Metal Bow Closure Bag  |  Style# 1375141  |  Natural  |  $39.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments