OOTD: Floral Pleated Peplum Top

6:23 AM

Good morning everyone and Happy Tuesday! There was no sale this morning, but there will be a sale tonight, so make sure you check back for the Sales Posting! Also, Reader Outfits will run this Sunday so please submit your outfit HERE (even if you already have, I will be posting all submissions over the past couple of weeks). As I've said before, I'm very lucky to work in a casual office. I bought this Lauren Conrad top from Kohls a couple weeks ago since I loved the mint color and floral pattern. I decided to pair the top with some white denim and nude flats. I also am wearing a necklace I bought a couple years ago off of Etsy that was featured on the Bachelorette. I love this necklace as it has my first initial "E" stamped into it. Thanks to my bestie Jessica for snapping this photo of me and for making some bomb (Jimboy's style) tacos for dinner!


Lauren Conrad Floral Pleated Peplum Top  |  Style# 1009925  |  Mint  |  Small  |  $24.20  |  BUY, Sim. HERE
AG Stevie  |  Style# 20382404  |  White  |  25  |  $99.95  |  Sim. HEREHEREHEREHERE
Seychelles Bette Flat  |  Style# 18670646  |  Vachetta  |  6.5  |  $80  |  Sim. HEREHEREHERE
Ritzy Misfit Wax Seal Stamp Necklace  |  Silver  |  $38  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments