OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Puckered Plaid Trench

3:58 PM

Hello everyone! I went to a college Graduation bright and early at 8:30am this morning and it is really stormy outside. I decided to wear the Puckered Plaid Trench and the Pilcro Cohort Corduroys. I wanted to be warm and comfortable, which I was. Underneath the Puckered Plaid Trench I wore Odille's Kinship Blouse in Purple.

The Puckered Plaid Trench fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 Regular. This coat isn't too heavy and kept me very warm today. I love the oversized collar and the color! The length is good too as it hits just above my knee. The Pilcro Cohort Corduroys fit somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a 25 but could have sized up to a 26. I bought the Short version, but they definitely aren't short. They are the normal length, which I can live with. I'm not sure why they even had Short, Regular and Long versions on the website when they all seem to be the same length. They also fit high on the waist. The Kinship Blouse also fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I never tried on the 4, so I'm not sure of the difference of the fit. I reviewed the Kinship Blouse a couple months back HERE. I love this blouse, but the only thing I don't like is that it's short in the front and a little tight in the shoulder area when I lift my arms. I just had to tuck in my cami so you couldn't see it in the front.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.




Odille Kinship Blouse  |  Style# 18714527  |  Purple  |  2  |  $39.95  |  REVIEW  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Pilcro Cohort Corduroys  |  Style# 18265207  |  Brown  |  25S  |  $29.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Elevenses Puckered Trench  |  Style# 18638544  |  Green Motif  |  2  |  $99.95  |  Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Miss Albright Anticipation Heels  |  Style# 18317156  |  Grey  |  7  |  $168  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments