OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Stilled Night Dress

10:43 AM

Last night I went to our companies annual Gas Patch Christmas party. I really wanted to wear something beautiful, yet sophisticated so I decided to wear the Stilled Night Dress. I absolutely love this dress! I bought it through CS since it's sold out online without trying it on first. It does run a little big on me, so size down if you can. I'm wearing an XS, but I still loved it too much not to return it. One thing that you wouldn't know about the dress unless you tried it on is it is longer in the back then in the front. There is no zipper and the dress is very stretchy which makes it easy to get on and off. The arm holes are a little small and the navy silk material under the black mesh wrinkles easily, as you can see from the photo. I wore my hair in a low, messy side bun. I had such a great time with my family!


Moulinette and Soeurs Stilled Night Dress | Style# 19395607 | Navy | $128 | Sold out online, call 800-309-2500
Zigi Soho Zink Peep Toe Platform Pump | Black | $59.95 | No longer available, circa Fall 2009
Express Droplet Earrings | Black | $7.99 | No longer available, circa Fall 2009
Bracelet from Aunt for Birthday | Circa December 2009

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh lovely! It's so perfect with those shoes!

    I have a hankering to go black and blue with my christmas party as well, but it seemed wrong! Thanks for blazing the trail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love you in that color and the shoes go perfectly. I wish I had a Christmas party to dress up for, it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! I've had the shoes since last year and have only worn them with the Bold Boutonniere Dress from Fall of last year. I couldn't believe how perfectly they went with the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete